bts2

"Hey girl that girl "Jimin plays the music at the highest volume .
"Jimin, lower your music please.Your father can 't focus on the road."
"Okay omma." Jimin lower the sound.Then he just shut it off.Omma i want to stay with you here. I can 't let our house be entered by other person. " Told him .
"If you stay here, who would stay with grandma? Don't you pity her?"
"But i love you much more!" Told him sad.
" She 's already tidy up the main store and make it up as your room. She's also put a lot of got7's photos as soon as she know that you like them so much."told her. She want to calm Jimin as he raised her voice up.Her tears begins to draining.
"Omma don't cry. I just want to stay with you . My whole life is just with you. How if i'm being kipnaped? I'm afraid. ." Told Jimin take her feelings out. He wipe her mother's tears."i won't let you cry again omma. Mianhae. "Told him.
" okay, listen to me. You wear this at your neck. Tie it up. I bought a couple set of this necklace for us and a feminine guardian dolls for you." Told madam eunji while she is wearing her son a necklace . "Hold this doll thightly if you afraid. Wear this necklace always. Don't lose it."remind Madam Eunji previously.
"Okay omma "
Five minutes later they arrived to airport. Jimin so clueless when he should be away from her mother. He get ready to fly to Korea on his own seat.
"We would fly in five minutes. Please wait patiently. Be ready." Said the airport crew.
"Okay dear. I need to go. Take care. At there some agent would pick you up and send you to grandma's house.He wrote your name at a big poster "told madam Eunji.
"Arasso omma. Take care. Saranghae. "Said Jimin. She look her mom
Go away until she lost of his eyes. He wear the headset while reading the novels.He focused on her reading until he don't care what's going on around him.
A woman beside him poke his arm. He was out of blue. he looks around "Hey, what are you reading to? How is the main characteristic there?"ask her.
"Oh, I am reading to a novel. This novel is telling about a mysterious scenery and individu were being issue to the villagers.Try to discover it. You will laughing, crying, and mad out of sudden. " told him gladly.
"Oh really? I'm actually a fan of poet."
"Wow, jinja? So you know how to write poem? " ask Jimin .
"Sure, I can but not as good as a famous poet,Ahah."
"Wow, what a good luck to meet you. I am Jimin. Park Jimin." He introduce herself starting to be friends with that girl.
"I am Janna Nick. You can call me Nick. Nice to meet you." They shakes their hands as they already be friends"
"WE WERE ARRIVED TO OUR DESTINATION.PLEASE PACK YOUR THINGS AND MAKE SURE NONE MISSING THINGS."
" okay we gotta go. Bye bye." They said .

End flashback

Tears were draining from his eyes. He miss her so much. How could his mother just throw away him for a man? 'Omma I miss you so much. When would us meet again?' Suddenly he felt that someone is staring him.He slowly look behind and saw a group of woman we're staring at her.
"Hey that guy was the one i talk yesterday. Wasn't he cute? "
"Yeah you are right. He so cute, what is he doing here? He looks like an artist."
"Way, ninja he is taller than I thought. This is destiny, oh God."
"Hey he is looking us. This is like fate. Let's chat him." The another girl say and walks to Jimin.
'What are they doing? 'He is staring at them. But they we're just walking through him and go to the counter.' Huh? Oh they were just staring at the cashier.'

Then he take several novels and bought them.He walks to rooftop and seat at a bench among the beautiful flowers. 'Omma I really miss you.
Don't you feeling the same? 'He said alone while holding the necklace that her mother gave. ' You promised that you won't leave me. But now? You break it. 'He walks to the corner of the rooftop. And feeling like someone is staring at him."hey you watch out." Someone is warning him.He looks behind and suddenly he was pushed.
He was dropped but doesn't bleeding or having any ache.He is feeling dizzy and he hears something .
" how could you doing that to him out of guilty? I'm just taking care of him as his mother put her trust to me. He is nothing to do about us.."
" hey don't you dare lying to me. If I know you like or chatting with him I won't let you be. I would give Sir know.you remember that."He said and just fly away.
"Hey wake up. Are you okay? "Ask the guardian, Sooyoung. "Hey are you okay?" Ask her again when there is no respon. 'Em, what should I do? Em I should hear to his heart beat . Wow it is beating. Em, I should bring him to his house. ' she slowly hug him and getting ready to pick him to his home.
"Hey what are you doing? Let me go!"suddenly Jimin shouts out of blue.
"I just want to help you.I worried that you won't wake up."
"Er, you are right. But I don't need help. I am always alone. There is no one to help me. " He said.
"Huh? Okay. may i go now?."ask her.
" Em, as my forgiveness. I want you to have breakfast at my house. There is my grandma. She would be glad if you are coming." Him said.
"As long as you okay, I would just be okay." She said.
"Okay let's go. "

to be continued ..thanks for reading .