bts10

For the third day, she came to the school with a sad feels. She worries that somebody don't want to friend with her like before.
" hey, girl. Were you alone? Let me company and entertain you. " she said while holding Sooyoung."
" What are you doing? Let me go!"
" Don't you remember me? What a stupid girl."
" who are you?"
"Ow, is it true that you don't remember me? "
" guys, who am i? Pity her she couldn't remember "
Suddenly,they go to a side and come back and throw a smelly foods to Sooyoung.  They then laugh loudly. They were around the Riverside near to school. Every people that walks would join them see that Great Drama.
" Hey, i am eunji . An awesome, pretty, clever and can be conclude As the top student @ queenka here."
' Calm down Sooyoung.  Save your power.  Conceal don't feel. Don't let them know.'
" why are you looking at me like that? Stupid. Hahahah"
'Just ignore them. They was an ilution.'
" hey, stupid. Did you hear me?"she said and pull Sooyoung .
" hey let me go stupid." She said bravely and kick eunji hardly.
" argh, how dare you. " she said and going to slap Wooyoung.
" at the beginning Sooyoung is going to react but As she saw the disciplinary teacher , she just let it be.
" why are you As quiet As a mice right now? Scared. Ahahah, feel it." She said angrily.
(Sooyoung smirking )" hey! What are you doing? Eunji get in to my room right now! You should get demerit." The teacher said.
' deserve you?'Sooyoung said in her heart.
" what it can't be.  She was the one who start it first. It was not my fault."she is trying to defend herself .
" no,  i saw everything. Dear get into your class, take your beg and go to the mini clinic to get your medicine and rest."the teacher said. Worried.
" i got it thank you. "
" i am sorry. "
" no problem teacher it is not your fault."
" hey, don't you think that you were relieved. You would get your part soon."
" enough! Move! "
Finally she arrived to the school. She felt so stressed. Nobody would understand her. 'Woohyun? Erh, he just expressed his feelings.  Hoping that i would accept him. What a clumsy day.' She walks trough the class with a mixed feelings.
Scared, afraid, and worried. What should she do? 'Argh, okay, calm down. Easy, learn eat learn and home.'
Finally, she arrived her seat. Now she just need to seat.
" er, hi.  I am Kim So Hyun. Glad to meet you."someone introduce herself.
" er, hi. I am Sooyoung.  .Glad to meet you too."
" can you speak in korean? I am actually not so good in english. "
" sorry, not at all. It's okay.  I can teach you until you superb. No worries."
" Sure? Yeay. Wanna be friend? Friends." Hyun said while shaking their hands.
" i had never saw you in the canteen. Where are you going?"
" er, i am at the rooftop or at the Riverside. Wanna join?"
" sure. "
" okay."

Finally the day has came .Jimin heart beating so fast .He afraid that he couldn't do the best .
" er, Jimin are you okay? "
" huh? What? Owh, i am okay.  Er, Guys a i need to go to the toilet. For a while."
"Sokay. "
" come 5minute early when the competition time were around."
" okay."
He actually don't want to go to the toilet.  He just be at the outside. He was so nervous. He practiced some of the lyrics.
.
.
.
"Er, okay.let's go. "He flipped around and surprisely Sooyoung were right in front of him. " err, er, what are you doing here? Or you are waiting for you partner? Sorry i disturb your valuable time."he said and going to walk.
" wait,er.. er..i. i.. " She can't say directfully. It is like something disturbs her.
" ahhaaa, you what? I need to go if it is not necessary we could see later." He actually extremely  missed her.But he is the one who shout to her before.
" er, no! I. .. i.." ' i want to say that i miss you. Please understand me.'
" please hurry don't waste my time."' 'What do you mean wasting your time? Throw out your ego. Ask her to be away from that bitch'
" er, nothing. I need to go. I want to go back."
" huh, what? Didn't you are taking part in today competition too?" He asked wondering.
" huh? What do you mean? "
" er, Accidently i saw your name and Woohyun were taking part in Great Top Artist Competition too."
" oh, that.  That was actually not me. Woohyun wrote my name all in sudden so i refused. "
" oh that.. " he feel so relieved.' What a coincidence. I need to find my partner.'" I am willing to invite you to be my partner on the stage. There was not a lot of work to do. I would taught you. "
" i don't know. I am afraid. "
" what are you afraid of? As long As you with me, you would be save.Trust me. "
" That was not the one i am afraid of.. it's just.. "she afraid that the past could be happen again.
" Don't worry." He said sincerely with sparkling eyes.👨
" okay, all yours."
" yeah!"

They walk together until the ballroom. They went beside Woohyun that are with her group Infinite wiothout no worries.' Huh, you think you are the best? Just wait your best part. Ahahah'he said alone Planning some speechless ideas.

" hi guys." He came to ballroom peacefully as his soulmate were right beside him.
" hey dude. What are taking you so long to arrive?Dating? "
" nope i have a nature call. Shhh."
" ahaha, a band want to switch with us. So we have around 30 minute to practice." Jungkook said.
" i found my partner finally. So i think we should practice again to make our concert superb."
" the more the better."Rapmon said agreeing.

" Sooyoung here are your part. Simple right? "
" er, ya. "
" okay let's practise."
" er, wait. I need to tell you something. Urgent."
" actually i want to say sorry to you for that INCIDENT.  I regret it."
" oh, that. I don't know. I thing i don't care anymore.just forget it okay?"
" okay."