bts6

" hey are you okay,dude? You looked so messy. "Said jungkook. For your I formation, 6 boyfriends As well As BFF. Their group named BANGTAN @ bts. They would share their hard and happy time together.
" I don't know what I did. I were ruined."he told.
" What happened? Tell me. You should not be like this. Think of your future."
" .I found a girl in sudden. She help me. So I told her to stay at my home. So she agreed. And I felt that I love her so much. "
" so?"
" I meet eunji yesterday when I was dating with her, Sooyoung. I bought her accessories, uniform As she should start her schoolday today. She hold me tidely. So I am so mad. Do you remember that INCIDENT? "
" what INCIDENT? Oh, that. Yesh sure."
" I can't forget it. Because of she I don't trust any women. I consumed them As a liar.but when I saw Sooyoung I felt a feel that I felt when I saw eunji for the first time.so after I saw eunji, I feel so happy but at the same time I think about Sooyoung. So I just get out of there and get mad. I din't know why. So we got in trouble. After that she left. I am confused and worried ." He slowly cry .
" okay, keep calm my friend. She would be okaay."
I am worried. How ks she? Have she eat? Where is she sleeping just know?"
" If you two were destined, you both will meet sooner or later. Trust me."
" okay."
" you should though, she want you to be tough and stronger to protect her. I know that she feel the same."

Rapmon and other students get into the class. And the class is going to begin.
" hey, why are you. Why with him, jung? "
" er, I would tell you after this. ."
" okay, class take out your stationery and notebook we are going to start. Before that, we have a new student. Get in dear. Madam Park said .and the student get in. Jimin slowly look into her. A girl.' Erh, who care?I want my Sooyoung back. My only Sooyoung.'
" My dear, introduce yourself. Class attention please!"
" Annyeong haseyo. Sooyoung imnida. I am glad to see you here. "
'huh? Am I wronged? Sooyoung? Why did she looked familiar As my Sooyoung? It is her. Really her. Bogoshippeo. '
" okay . For your information, she had a good grading. I hope as she staying here. She would make our school image better.Dear, you can seat beside eunha. The student beside her already moved. So you can seat there forever. "
" okay teacher. " she said.' Jimin? Is he Jimin? I miss you. Did you eat
Well?'she slowly walks to her seat. Her heart beating too fast. The other class mates especially the male make a noisy sound.Such As, " wow, so gorgeous. I would make her mine."" Hi, can take your phone number?" And also make a flying kiss.
" okay classs enough .Our grading also dropped last exam. So I would train you harder than before.I would suggest tuition to the principle for all of you. So you won't have any unacceptable excuse anymore after this.Take out your notebook and copy this. "

" hey, was that the girl you said just now? I told you. She is beautiful like an angel. Don't worry that you fall in love with her. She looked so kind also. "
" can you stop it jung? I hate it. "
" it's okay I will help you. Don't worry."he said while smirking.😉woa so cute ahahah.
" hey, both of you. Come in front of me. " the teacher said.
" argh, there she goes. She such a busybody. I hate it. "
" shut up.This is because of you. "
"Wow wow wow, what are you talking? Seat on the floor right now." Said the teacher again .
' what a shame of me. I am gonna to cry right now.'