16 to 19 cont 4

I giggled as she pulled me onto her I was teasing and nibbling on her breasts and nipples when I felt her undo my bra and whipped it away she looked at mine and I said" they not as nice as yours " as she cupped them and lifted her head kissing them, I had a huge feeling in me and a little cry came from me my body shook " oh my god what was that?" She looked up from me and the sight of her with my nipple in her mouth made me shake and cry again " that baby is a little orgasm I think" I looked at her quizzically" you know, when you play with yourself " I still looked at her like she was talking alien" you do don't you, touch down there" I felt myself going bright red
" yes ...sometimes" I said
" and you make yourself cum?"she was looking straight at me and I said " it feels nice yes, but I've never shook before"
She then flipped me onto my back " oh baby you've never had an orgasm, you're going to love tonight she smiled and leant down kissing me gently ,then it grew more passionate my hands in her hair pulling her to me then she was kissing my neck ,I could feel a hot wet feeling between my legs as I squirmed the lower she went stopping to kiss my breasts and nipples ,I was shocked to see how big and hard they were ,now she was kissing my tummy and she licked around my belly button ,I was in heaven the feelings running through me we're amazing .she was kissing my hips now and down my legs to my knees, she opened my legs and began kissing up my inner thighs, now I was losing it as she got higher I looked and her head was above my pussy just a thin cotton layer in the way ,she then kissed me on my panties the shock that went through me made my hips lift off the bed as her hand now rubbed my mound ,then she pulled them down and I felt her breath on me as her tongue flicked out and licked from the bottom to the top with a flick on my bud, then she was pushing her tongue into me causing me to buck and she held on ,I was now holding her head pushing her on to me as she flicked my clit I was trying not to scream as a feeling broke from my loins spreading through my body like an electric shock my body was convulsing the pleasure feeling was out of this world I saw Laura pull her head up as fluid squirted from me onto her face then the world went black.

" Baby? Baby?" I could hear a voice " oh Aerial wake up" that voice I knew it ,then the darkness faded and I saw Laura laid next to me "hello welcome back " she said a big smile on her face
"What ...what happened" I looked at her feeling puzzled
" I think you had an orgasm ,and a really big one and you fainted"
" I remember ,oh my god does it always feel that good"
" with the right person I think it does " she rolled her leg over my waist I could feel her heat on my hip " do you faint ? " I asked
" I don't think so but I've never cum like what you did" I felt embarrassed now "would you like me to touch you now?" I felt so stupid saying that" why don't we have a rest for a bit you did just faint"
"I'd like that "I said.
She pushed me gently onto my side and laid behind me her body touching mine and her arm around me, her hand cupping my breast. I'd never felt this good and I slept within minutes.