16 to 19 cont 7

Fight Night
It was Saturday 7:30 pm in half hour I would be fighting my first fight in the octagon ring ,I had trained hard ,watched the videos of my opponent and yes she was good ,very good ,but I was better I knew .My uncle was massaging me" will you relax girl" he said as he rubbed my neck muscles " I can't I'm so wound up can I go on the bag" looking at a punch bag in the corner
"No it will tense you up more" he picked me up and stood me on the floor ,here" he gave me a skip rope so I stood in the corner and started ,closing my eyes I focused on the fight I knew what I had to do, she was 7 inches taller than me but because I was heavy muscled we was in the same weight category ,I visioned her jab coming at me ,I was blocking looking for an opening where I could use my strength and raw power ,then the changing room door opened and a security guard looked in "ready" Alan said " ready " I answered he put my robe on me and the hood over my head " OK don't take that off till you're in the ring and you hear your name " I nodded then walking behind him my arms on his shoulders he led me into the arena.
The sound was amazing 2500 people cheering ,I could hear people saying my name ,well my ring name " go get her
princess " and stuff like that ,I was focusing myself though and as I stepped into the ring with my uncle and Stan the cut man ,he always makes me laugh, I felt a sudden feeling of being very small ,I squeezed Alan's hand and as if he knew he knelt and leaned inside my hood " these people are here for you ,they're chanting your name " and with that I listened " assassin assassin " I could hear it now and then the announcer did his bit
" ladies and gentleman it's time for our main ladies match ,on my right the former European champion with a record of 1 loss and 28 wins 18 by way of knockout from Berlin, Germany...Freda Urquhart!!" There was a loud cheer then...
"On my left in her debut tonight from the City of Hull, United Kingdom THE PRINCESS ASSASSIN! Aerial Whileblood!!!"
There was a raw from the crowd I threw back the hood and I looked around smiling my hand raised .then I saw Freda all in black she looked in great shape and as the ref called us over Alan whispered in my ear" she's in your way, get rid of her" with that my smile went I felt nothing, ass the ref said his bit I stared at her she looked away, I knew then I'd won.
The ref sent us to our corners and the seconds left the ring .then the bell ...I walked forward my hand held out, she touched gloves with me and I adopted my defense stand, hands up defending I watched as she got her jab working thud! Thud! Against my gloves ,she then tried a few kicks ,I blocked easy ,then it happened after a wild jab her arm dropped, her jaw line was visible and like a bullet from a gun I shot my left out with all the anger id built up ,years of abuse from my so called mother and Laura who broke my heart ,I connected she spun completely around I then sent two into her body I could see she had gone but the anger was in control I let fly an uppercut which caught her chin she went down and I went for her but the ref had hold of me then the big arms of Alan where around me " OK Titch that's it it's all over" I put my head on his chest and I heard the crowd cheering I put my hands up in the air and then went to see Freda ,she was out cold and the doctor was with her " is she OK ?" I asked then she came round Alan took me away and let the doctor and her corner look after her. I was concerned as Alan took my gloves off then I saw her stand up and I walked towards her ,seeing me she did the same and we where hugging like best friends when she let go "Princess? She looked at me " I will never fight you again I have never been hit so hard" she said with her accent it sounded strange then she hugged me again.
Standing in the centre of the ring either side of the ref his hand on our wrists the announcer said for all to hear" ladies and gentlemen in 1 minute and 4 seconds of round one your winner by knockout and now the number 1 contender for the women's European title" I looked shocked at that" from the City of Hull Princess Assassin!!Aerial Whileblood!!!" The ref raised my hand and I was in heaven almost, I bowed to the crowd then Alan put my robe on me, a quick hug for Freda, whose face was really starting to swell, I was led from the arena.