16 to 19 cont 13

Two months have gone by, my bruises had healed as well as the broken fingers.
Laura was living at mine just about .her mum sent her home to be with me, and yes uncle Alan had his hand in that too.
Laura was a qualified silver service waitress and had a couple of jobs waitressing

One night in August her parents had come home too and we had been too there's for dinner.
Sat in the garden having a glass or two of red, Lynn asked if we had any plans for the future we looked at each other and I said " I'm working as a florist part time and Loz (my nick for her now) had a couple of jobs but we've not really planned anything"
"Well I've an idea for you" Lynn said ,pouring another glass
" Laura's got all those qualifications and not using them "
She knew about my past and wasn't having a dig I knew she was being practical
"When we was in Africa we spoke to some very important people ,one was Prince Olaf from Denmark and he was talking about his wedding coming up "
I looked at Laura and her me ,both having no clue where this was going
" OK so it's going to be in the UK and I think I could persuade him to let you supply the waitresses and service "
Laura was staring at her mum" I think you've had too much mum"
She said .Lynn smiled
" not yet " she took a drink " you still have the numbers of the people you trained with ?"
"ERM I think so " Laura replies
" good ,then tomorrow you and Aerial can start ,you have 4 weeks " we just sat open mouthed " OK I'm going to bed your dad will be dead to the world ,if you two could keep the noise down a little ,I don't want to spoil all your" fun she smiled
"Mum!!!" Laura yelled and I buried myself into the sofa.

We cleaned up and Laura held out her hand ,this was the first time we had stayed here since our first time nearly 3 years before
"Ready?"
" yes" I said taking her hand she led me upstairs
In her room our lips crashed together my hands where in her hair as she stroked my sides and back ,I pushed her back till she fell on the bed with me on top of her I kissed her neck and found her sweet spot which made her moan ,"mmmm baby " she whispered
I kissed lower down and I undid the buttons on her blouse revealing a white lacy bra ,I kissed the visible skin of Herr breasts then I nibbled and sucked her nipples through the thin material ,her hands now in my hair as I reached under and released her bra pushing it up so I could again take her nipples into my mouth ,then kissing lower again I undid her skirt pulling it down and off leaving her just in matching lace panties ,I kissed her legs and tummy then I sucked her pussy just the lace between my mouth and her heated core ,pulling them down slowly I licked her lower lips from the bottom up to her clit which I sucked into my mouth ,making her go rigid as she pushed my head hard down making me push my tongue deeper into her ,pushing a finger into her.
her hips lifted as she groaned ," more please" she gasped ,I slid another into her ,
"Please more" and a third finger pushed into her as I hooked them slightly and massaged the sweet spot inside her pussy ,I was now making love to her as my hand moved in and out she was now losing control and as if she had been electrocuted she shook and her head lifted off the pillow she looked at me then her eyes went white as her eyes rolled up and she fainted .
I was laid next to her listening to her breathing, calm and steady as she woke up she grabbed my arm holding it against her chest " baby don't ever leave me, I'm so sorry I left you" she began to cry as I stroked her back" I'm going nowhere sweets " I kissed the top of her head and she hugged my arm harder, I spooned with her and we fell asleep.