Baby Daddy Kanae

|Short| Male!Kanae x Fem!Reader

Warnings: None

There is not enough Kanae x Reader stories in this world and it makes me sad. Very sad. So I feel the need to contribute, even if it is just a little bit.

My native tongue is not in German or French so I am sorry if there are mistakes.
Meine Geliebte - My beloved
Mein Schatz - My sweetheart
Unmöglich - Impossible
Meine wahre liebe - My true love
Danke - Thank you
Au revoir - Goodbye

🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯

You are lying down in your bed, listening to Kanae play the violin for you.

After he finishes his song he looks down at you. "Are you feeling any better, Y/N?"

"Hm.." You smile at him, closing your eyes. He walks over to you and feels your forehead. Slightly warm.. He confirms in his mind.

"Is there anything I can get you Meine Geliebte?"

"Mm no. I just need some rest. Thank you though." You whisper, already half asleep.

"Okay. I will check on you later. Sleep well Mein Schatz." Kanae leans down and lightly pecks your lips.

When he closes your bedroom door he sighs. "Kanae.. You do know she is pregnant right?"

Kanae looks to his left to see Matsumae.

"W-what?! Unmöglich!" Kanae exclaims, his cheeks a rose pink color.

"It's definitely possible.. She is either throwing up or sleeping all day, every day. This has been going on for two weeks now." Matsumae frowns.

Kanae sighs again and looks down at the floor.
"I will take care of Y/N."

Matsumae smiles at him. "I will help. Let's go tell Shuu and Mirumo the news."

Kanae nods his head and follows her outside.

~After 9 months~

The months, weeks, days, minutes and seconds leading up to this moment weren't horrible at all. You were pampered throughout your entire pregnancy. You didn't think you deserved it, being a servant and all, but Mirumo insisted you would have all your needs met.

You constantly thanked him for his kindness. From Kanae collecting fresh roses in the garden daily for you to Matsumae bringing you lavish meals in bed, you had nothing to really complain about.

Well okay maybe a little.. The morning sickness was not fun. At all.

Matsumae acted as your midwife and Kanae was right by your side, squeezing your hand throughout the whole ordeal. A few minutes afterwards, Mr. Tsukiyama and Shuu come in.

"How is everything?" Mirumo asks Matsumae. "Everything went well! The baby was really fussy so Y/N is lulling him to sleep right now."

Kanae ignores them, his focus is solely on you and your newborn. "Well kiddo, your father would be so proud. Continuing the Rosewald bloodline." Mirumo says, coming over to ruffle Kanae's hair up a bit.

Kanae doesn't like his hair being touched but he didn't want to slap Mirumo's hand away. "Yes. I have granted my father's wish and I have done it with Meine wahre liebe. I couldn't be more happy." Kanae grins, eyes still glued onto you. You smile weakly back at him.

"We will give you two some alone time." Mirumo says, walking out of the room with Matsumae. Shuu is still standing a few feet away from Kanae. "You have a beautiful, little family Kanae. You know... You, Y/N, and the baby are welcome to stay here forever."

"Danke Master Shuu." Kanae smiles warmly at him before looking back to you, caressing your cheek. You relish his warm palm, turning your head slightly to kiss it.

Kanae blushes immediately at the contact. "Well I will leave now and give you two time to make a second baby! Until then, au revoir!" Tsukiyama hums out cheekily.

"M-master Shuu!!" Kanae gasps in embarrassment. Tsukiyama just winks at him before closing the door behind him.