Baby Daddy Juuzou

Re!Juuzou Suzuya x Fem!Reader

Warning: Strong language used ahead. Also pretty angsty and fluffy like vanilla ice cream. ;)

This one-shot was requested long ago by menmathebutcher and is much different and longer than the other one-shots in this collection. *Cough* well over 4,000 words. That's right children, fasten your seat belts.

Italics - reader's thoughts
G/N - Guy's name (make up a name or use an actual ex's name here!)
Y/N - Your name
L/N - Last name

I just went a little wild because Juuzou is my baby and arghhhh! I made a few adjustments but the overall concept is the same, I hope this lives up to your expectations menmathebutcher ! And everybody else who reads it! ;P

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I just went a little wild because Juuzou is my baby and arghhhh! I made a few adjustments but the overall concept is the same, I hope this lives up to your expectations menmathebutcher ! And everybody else who reads it! ;P

🍦💘🍦💘🍦💘🍦💘🍦💘🍦💘

~5 months ago~

"Juuzou.. we hardly have any time to ourselves nowadays.." You sighed, joining Suzuya on your living room couch.

"Yeah.. I know." Juuzou said simply, looking down at his feet.
"How come? I me-"

"I have a very tasking job Y/N-chan. You know that. I try to spend as much time as I can with you though!" Suzuya grinned at you, pulling you into his arms for a hug.

You smiled, giving into the hug. "You're right. I just miss you.." You admit, trying not to let tears well up in your eyes.

Truth was, you missed him. You missed him a lot. But you knew his rank at the CCG was no laughing matter and it was a miracle to be holding him in your arms.

"I miss you too. But this is how it is." Juuzou stated, pulling away to look at your face.

"Don't cry." He cooed, tracing a finger down your cheek.

A small smile tugged at your lips as you grabbed his hand in yours. "I love you Juuzou."

That was the first time you told him. He gave you the most confused expression, those three words weren't very familiar to him.

The only other time he felt such emotions was with Mr. Shinohara. Oh Mr. Shinohara.. But this love was different. A love he wasn't too sure he was ready to handle just yet.

It suddenly became too much for him. "I have to go." Suzuya muttered quickly, releasing you from his grip. "W-what?" You stuttered, your blood started to freeze over.

Tokyo Ghoul Pregnancy One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें