Baby Daddy Ui

Koori x Fem!Reader

Warnings: None

Requested by mewchus

Italics - reader's and Ui's thoughts
Y/N - Your name
Y/F/N - Your favorite name

I want to give a big fat thank you to all of my followers and readers eagerly waiting for updates on these stories. Writer's block has been plaguing me for quite some time now and it doesn't help that I have fallen behind in the manga.

I promise to get back up to date with it. As far as the stories go, I have one last request I am working on for this set of pregnancy one-shots. After that, this will be totally completed.

Thank you all for putting up with me. No words can express what you mean to me.

And without further ado, please enjoy Baby Daddy Ui! 💗

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Being Ui Koori's fiancée is not easy. He is always busy with CCG matters and often comes home overexerted. Sometimes he will almost smoke the night away and it pains you to see him in this desperate state.

This night is no different. Ui sneaks into your shared apartment, under the impression that you are already asleep. He can't be further from the truth.

You are lying on top of your shared king-size bed feeling dizzy, perhaps even bilious. You are expecting your period, even though it was due two weeks ago.

You just thought maybe it is late due to stress and other environmental factors. Ui creaks open the bedroom door ever so slightly, eyes glued to your figure.

I hope I don't wake her up.. He thinks, creeping towards the sliding glass door that leads to the small balcony connected to your bedroom. You already know he is going out for a smoke.

"Ui.." You faintly call out, feeling almost feverish.

"Y/N? You're awake?" Ui stops his movement, fingers still wrapped around the handle to the door.

"I've been awake." You grumble, sitting up.

"I see. Are you feeling okay?" Ui asks, concern laced in his tone.

"Not really. Can you please feel my head? I think I'm coming down with something."

"Of course dear."

You squint your eyes as you watch him walk towards your position on the bed. The back of his hand brings a refreshing chill to your heated forehead.

"Hmm.. You are a little warm." Ui looks at you, moving his hand to gently caress your cheek. "Anything I can get you? Water? A damp washcloth?"

Suddenly it dawns on you. It most likely isn't the flu.

"Ui..." You heavily sigh.

"Yes love?"

"I... I might be pregnant.." You bite your lip, feeling apprehensive for his reaction.

"What?" Ui stops caressing your cheek, hand cupping it instead. "What do you mean?" He asks. His intense gaze never wavering.

"My period is two weeks past the due date. I'm feeling light-headed and nauseous. My breasts are tender.. Though, I haven't taken a test yet."

Ui closes his eyes as a moment of silence washes over the both of you.

——————————————

"Do you want me to run by the convenience store and pick up a test?" He asks, finally breaking the silence.