Baby Daddy Shuu

Tsukiyama x Fem!Reader

Warning: Sort of a lime
one-shot and of course, some vulgar language.

Okay but just stare at Tsukiyama's gorgeous face...!!!! *swoons so hard, passes out.*

Mon amour - My love
Mon chérie - My dear
Merci - Thank you

Oh and finally I just gotta say best dad Mirumo is best dad.

🍷🍴🍷🍴🍷🍴🍷🍴🍷🍴🍷🍴

"Mm Shuu.. Why are you so handsome?" You whine, sitting on the edge of his king-sized bed.

"A more important question is why are you trying to provoke me by wearing that Y/N?" Shuu questions, pointing to your scandalous outfit. You are wearing a tiny, black dress with a plunging neckline. Black pumps and fishnet tights to match.

Once you stepped into the Tsukiyama mansion this evening everyone gaped at you. "This is supposed to be a formal party, not a night club." Matsumae whispered into your ear when you made your grand entrance. Kanae almost fainted at the sight.

For the majority of the night you were trying your best to seduce Shuu. Always looking for the right moment to bend down in front of him so you could 'pick' something up or 'accidentally' spilling your glass of blood all over your exposed chest. Once he was finally fed up with your crude behavior, he yanked you by the wrist and dragged you to his room.

You don't know why but you are feeling extremely frisky tonight. "That's simple. It's because I want you Tsukiyama." You smirk, sliding up your dress ever so slightly.

"Ah I understand now. Mon amour is desperate for my touch. You should have just told me, instead of dressing up like that and acting so unladylike mon chérie." Shuu grins down at you.

"Oh so you don't like my dress?" You pout, biting your bottom lip.

"I never said that." A devilish smirk plays upon his lips as he pushes you down onto his bed.

His large hands grip your breasts, lips attacking your collarbone. "Ow not so rough Tsukiyama! My tatas are really sore!" You yelp at the sudden pain.

"Tatas?" Shuu chuckles at the odd word before letting go of them. He trails his fingertips down your body all the way to the bottom of your skin-tight dress. You whimper as he quickly pulls the dress up to your stomach.

"You are way too sexy for your own good mon chérie." Shuu sighs, kissing your navel. "Ouch Shuu.. I told you to be nicer!" You squeak, tugging at the purple hair on his scalp.

"Hm? I barely pecked your delectable skin mon amour. What is wrong? You are beyond sensitive tonight." Tsukiyama clicks his tongue, moving to see your face.

"I-I don't know.. I haven't gotten my period.. My tits have been really sore lately and it feels like my girly region is taking several blows every hour or so." You sigh, looking into his violet eyes.

Tsukiyama snickers at your choice of words. "Are you sure you want to continue then?"

"Y-yes just be very gentle with me Tsukiyama.." You smile at him. Suddenly, Tsukiyama's eyes widen in realization.

"You are pregnant mon chérie."

"Ts-Tsukiyama!" You gawk at him.

"Do not have any fear Y/N. I have always wanted a child with you." Tsukiyama assures you, placing a sweet kiss to your lips.

You smile into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. The rest of the night consisted of slow lovemaking.

(I would go into more detail but I'm trying to be more fluffy than smutty for once.)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~After 9 months~

"Tsukiyama! I hate you! Just go fuck yourself from now on!" Is what you constantly screamed at the top of your lungs as you pushed and pushed for hours on end.

When your baby girl finally came out you were slipping in and out of consciousness. After Matsumae cleans the crying baby up, she gives her to Shuu. Right when the baby sees Tsukiyama's face she stops wailing.

"No one is immune to the Tsukiyama charm." Mirumo chuckles, Matsumae and Kanae nod, bursting into laughter.

"She has our signature purple hair father." Tsukiyama muses in total bliss. "That she does. She's definitely a sight for sore eyes." Mirumo says, moving a tuft of hair out of the baby's eyes.

"I just hope I can be as good of a father as you." Shuu sighs, feeling overwhelmed.

"You will be an even better father Shuu." Mirumo smiles. Tsukiyama can't help but shed a few tears at these words. "Merci papa."