The evil within

A/N: ok so I have one read and one vote. That means that someone wants to read this. AWESOME. continue.

       (Y/N)'s human mother, Astrid, sat on her "throne"
        Basically, an office chair.
       But to her, in this chair, she had all power over the (m/N) Mafia. If anyone tried to take that away, she would kill them without a second thought. To everyone, she was a heartless, cruel, look-me-in-the-eye-and-i-will-hurt-you, person. But to (y/N) she was a mother.
         Astrid found (y/N) when she was only 3 years old. Being a female skeleton, (y/N) found it hard to live. Eating the scraps off from people food, at the age of three, she was just about to starve to death.
           (Y/N) saw Astrid as a savior, Astrid saw (y/N) as a weapon.
           The (m/N) mafia was in peril, they were losing people left and right. The Monster Mafia was killing her tolerance for deaths in a row. When she found the little skeleton girl, it was as if her wishes came true.
          She would pretend to love her as a mother , strengthen her powers, then while the Monster Mafia was weak, she could have control over both Mafias.
          She was a wolf in sheep's clothing.
         She would never love a monster. Nor is it that a monster would love her.
         One look at her L.V and they would run.
         She was lost in thoughts when her "little monster" came through the door. She put on a motherly smile and sighed.
         "The mission went well?" She said. (Y/N) looked down.
         "I-i missed..." she said.
         Astrid's heart stopped, "what did you just say?" She still had a motherly smile, but the venom in her voice was clear.
         "I...missed.....Asgore Dreemurr is still...... alive..." the skeleton said, not daring to look at her mother.
         Astrid's blond bangs covered her face. "Leave."
         "O-oh course mother..." whispered (y/N), walking out of the room.
         Once leaving, Astrid began to laugh hysterically. She broke. The evil within finally came out.

      A/n: welp, there ya go. Another chapter. Have fun with Astrid!!!