FU FU FU FU FU

Her (E/c)  pinpricks for eyes looked around the cage. She sighed in defeat. The bars were too small for her body, and she was NOT going to disassemble herself to break free.
     Sun rays beamed through a window. She heard what sounded like children.
     "Come on Frisk! Push me in my wheelchair and hop on!" said a boy's voice. No one replied, but yet she heard a "WEEEEEE" and laughter.
      She smiled, "Don't they have it lucky?"
      "FU FU FU FU FU~ I'd hope zo! Vell, anyvay, how iz ze otder skellyton? " said a voice. (Y/N) looked toward a door and saw the spider from yesterday.
       "I'm fine, need to be healed though." A growl filled the room, "and hungry. Got food?"
       The spider shook her head, "I am to bring vou to ze kitchon.  Notving more, notving less."
        She unlocked the cage, and the skeleton walked out.
         "Whats your name anyway Spidey?" (Y/N) asked, as she walked towards the door.
         "Vell it izn't Spidey. It'z Muffvet." The purple spider replied.
          "Muffet? As in 'Little miss muffet, sat on a tuffet, eating her whiskey and whey, along came a spider, and sat down beside her, and scared little miss muffet away'? THAT Muffet?"
           The spider nodded.
           The other female scoffed, "How ironic can this place get!"

           Once they got to the kitchen, Muffet made (y/N) sit beside a tall skeleton. He wore a orange and black pin-striped suit.
           "NYE HE HE!! WOWIE! ANOTHER SKELETON LIKE ME!" he yelled.
            " Kiddo, volume please. We be inside, not outside." The female skeleton stated, poking at her food.
            ".......BROTHER!!! I DONT LIKE HER. SHES MEAN!!!" he yelled once more.
            Tick
             "Don't worry bro, shes just bone tired  from the fight yesterday." Said a deep voice.
              "BROTHER STOP IT WITH THE STUPID PUNS!!!!" the tall skeleton yelled once more.
              Tock
               "FU FU FU ~ vou need to valm down my vriend. Here have ze pie." (Y/N) heard Muffet said.
               "Yeah, Pa- pie -rus."
                "OH MY GOD SANS"
                DING
                 (Y/N) got up, her pin-prick eyes turning green. [ If they were already green they are a brighter green] 
                  "SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!! WHAT ARE YOU FIVE?!?!? LEARN TO USE YOUR INSIDE VOICE. I KNOW IM NOT USING MINE BECAUSE IM TRYING TO MAKE A STATEMENT THAT YOU CANT GET THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!" she yelled, slamming her hands on the table. She was then shoved down by a familiar skeleton.
              "Don't you dare think that you are going to get away from yelling at my brother. My baby brother at that! He didn't do nothing wrong. So get this through your thick skull: one wrong move, can I can have you out like that. Do you understand?" Sans said darkly. The cafeteria went silent. Nobody moved. (Y/N) looked at him in the eye, a spark of defiance in them.
           She smirked, " No."