ASGORE

Italics are now flashbacks and thoughts.
-------------------------

Sans marches through the halls, tears threatening to fall.
       ' Why did I have to crush on her? ' He thought, thinking back to the hostages.
       All that did was re-lit his anger.
      He saw Asgore's office doors, and pushed through.
      Asgore looked up from all of his papers , a sense of worry surrounding him.
      "Sans? What's the matter? Are we being attacked again?" He asked.
       Sans gave a shaky breath and sighed, "No, but I want....to try something."

        Zander's head layed in (y/n)'s lap, as she stroked his head. He fell asleep earlier, as it was past 11, but the girl couldn't sleep.
        As they were dancing, Zander had decided to confess.
         "(Y/N)," Zander said, his face looking like a tomatoe, "I...have something to tell you..."
         She looked at him with bright curiosity, her (E/c) pin-prick eyes seemed to glow brighter.
        "What is it?"
         Zander let out a shaky breath, "Well...you see..."

        "I love you, (y/n)"

          Her face burned a bright green every time she replayed the scene in her head.  She looked down at the sleeping human in her lap.
          ' I love him too' she thought. But yet her heart/ soul seem to say no, you don't, you love someone else
            Yet she couldn't place who.
           ' I don't know who could be so funny, so kind, so swee-....'
             Her sockets widen. ' No, it can't be him, he's the enemy...but he's kind...funny...sweet..'
              His name kept replaying in her head, he blush burned all over her face, her heart/soul was pounding against her ribcage, in a rhythmic beat that seemed to keep saying YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!

             YOU LOVE SANS

            'No....I ....can't love Sans... I've only known him for...a short while...'
            She kept denieing (?) it, but she thought of how he would look at her, how she didn't notice the feeling of love that built in her chest. How he would take care of her, how his actions were different than the others.
           She leaned her head against the bars of the cage, and looked through the window, trying to show the start sky. Her face became emotionless, the only way you could tell what she feeling was by the huge blush on her face.

            ' Sans huh?'

         Asgore walked down the long halls of the building, Monsters basically flinging themselves to the walls.
         Asgore greeted none of them, a serious expression on his face.
         He reached the basement door, dusting off his suit, and went in, the stairs creaking under his weight.
         As he turned around the corner, the two hostages were fast asleep, the male in the skeleton's lap. He walked up to the cage and rattled it with great force, waking the two.
         "I need (y/n)." Asgore said, glaring.
          Zander was then very protective over the female, getting in front of her, "Not unless I com-"
         (Y/N) cut him off, pushing him away, "Zander, it's ok.."
          Zander gave her a look of bewilderment as she went up to the cage door, the large humanized goat man letting her out.
          She gave him a convincing smile of security, and walked off.
           Yet inside she had no security in her safety at all.

          Asgore opened his office doors, letting the female skeleton in. She sat in one of the comfy chairs in front of his desk, scratching the cracks in her face.
         Asgore sat in his humongous office chair .
        A painful silence filled the room.
        (Y/N) tried to break it with humor, "My mother would still really want your chair.."
        Asgore stared her down.
       Her weak laugh died down.
       Finally, Asgore decided to speak.
      "I want you to joi-"
         (Y/n) jumped up, "NO! I'M NOT JOINING YOUR MAFIA-"
         "BE QUIET!" Asgore roared. (Y/N) sat back down.
          "Thank you, now let me finish." He said, putting emphasis on his last three words, " I was going to say I wanted you to join the kitchen group."
          The skeleton thought for a moment, ' Kitchen group? Kitchen duty? Hmm....I mean I guess...buuuuut....'
           "Okay, I accept your offer." She said, crossing her legs. Asgore smiled a bit, but quickly turned into a frown when she continued, " but  what's in it for Zander?"
           He sighed, he knew she was going to say that...no..Sans knew. Sans was the one making him do this. Sans came up with the plan, Asgore was just putting it in action.
            "We will let him walk free."
             "Then we have a deal."

            Sans pulled Zander out of the cage.
           "H-hey! What are you doing?!?" Zander yelled, trying to pull back.
            Sans sighed, "Your walking free my non-friend."
            Before Zander could say anything else, Sans teleported them in the outskirts of Ebott City, and teleported himself back, leaving Zander full of worry and hatred.
            ' God I hate that skeleton.'

-----------------------------------------
[817 words]
Okay, YAS I FINALLY UPDATED.
WOOHOO.
*parties*
*Spams*
*Breaks down*
*BEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
Hi, SkyCloud here, Kk is fine, shes just down. Anyway, thank you for the two people who wanted this to update. She is very thankful. Now I must leave with Mayor Kk, we have to get back to FandomCity.