If i wish on a star

It was a few days before (y/N) realized she desperately needed a shower. So while Sans came down to give her , her breakfast, she popped the question.
    "Sans....can I take a shower?" She asked, eating oatmeal. [ If you don't like oatmeal like me, just change it]
       Sans blushed, driving away an image. Don't think like that Sans, it's wrong. Shes the enemy.
       But she a cute one...
        "Iiii don't know kiddo. I have to ask tha boss about that one" he said, chuckling.
         (Y/N) frowned, "but if I don't, and the "Boss" wants to see me right away, and I smell, won't it be on you?"
          He tensed up. That would be bad...boss is basically a king..[see what I did there?]
          "Okay okay, ya get a shower. Come on let's go." He opened the door and (y/N) walked out, cuffs holding her arms behind her back. He held her, making sure she didn't try to run.  They both walked up the stairs, the female seeing overhead lights after days being stuck in the dark basement, the only light a thin strip of sunlight.
        He guided her through halls of halls, monsters giving her looks. She had to dodge Undyne the fish lady. She was still mad at her for yelling at Papyrus.
       Soon enough he walked her to the showers. No one was in there, so that made the girl feel a lot better.
        "You gonna have to shower with the cuffs on, ya hear? I'll stand outside." Sans said, breaking her from her thoughts on privacy.
        She nodded, and walked halfway through the door before she realized, "What about clothes?"
        He thought for a moment, then snapped his fingers, clothes appearing before him.
         "Mettaton, the robot jazz singer, said that you could borrow some of his clothes when you needed too."
          She took the clothes and looked at them. It was a brown suit, with white buttons on it. She smiled, taking the clothes in the showers.

           Sans waited outside, thinking of the (m/N) mafia. He knew that her mother had to be the leader, Astrid.
          Astrid.
        He heard that name before, but where? Deep in thought , he almost didn't notice the singing coming from the women's showers.
        Almost
       It was a sweet song, with a touch of sad in it. He didn't know who it was, till he realized.
       (Y/N) was singing.
      " If i wish in a star
        Would it take me that far
          Or will i be waiting,
        Not to know the taking
        Of you?
         Because you build my hopes up,
        Laughing at me,
         Then you smile silently.
        So I sit on the edge,
         On my bed.
          Wishing to fade away~
           Never to see a light if day ~
          Holding my breath right now.
          Cause my pain is to gain.
          As I fade away,
        From your brain.
        I don't want hurt anymore,
        Feel no more pain.
        Cause if I wish on a star,
       Will it take me so far,
       Away?
        Away?
         Away?
         Cause I want to fade."
      She stopped singing and he heard the shower stopping. Only a few minutes later did she come out in the new clothes, holding her dirty ones. Sans didn't say anything as he walked her to the basement, her voice stuck in his head.

       Astrid threw her desk at Zander, anger  burning in her eyes.
       "SHE TOLD YOU TO RUN?!?!" She yelled, her pale face becoming a bright red.
       Zander stood his ground. He seemed emotionless, but inside he was terrified. He never told anyone, but he began to fall for the monster girl. He never made his move because of Astrid. And now Astrid was blaming him for (y/n)'s capture.
       Astrid began to cuss at him, telling him that he was worthless. Later on she told him to leave.
       Zander stroked his goatee, thinking of (y/n).  Is it my fault that she got captured? Is this my punishment for not telling her my feelings? No that's stupid and shallow..there has to be a reason...
       He fell asleep, his dreams of nightmares, (y/n) running past him and into another's arms.

      ----------------------------------------------😉😉😉

     694 words. Not as long as the last one, but still pretty good. Astrid, finally drew her. If you want to re-draw her and want your picture in the story, send me the pic at kirstenheart93@gmail.com . Tell me your wattpad name and I'll shout out you and you can choose to put one of your OC'S in the story or you! Oh! THIER B NO DEAD LINE.
Have fun! And I drew Astrid.