Pasta, it starts conversations

A/N: before we began our tale, MAMMA MIA 78 VIEWS?!?!?! I feel loved. Now onwards!
-------------------------------------------😃😃😃------
        Sans threw the girl back into the cage.
       "OOOF! Oowww....okay I get it you hate me. You don't have to be so harsh though." (Y/N) said, her spine aching. She fixed her cuffs and her hat, dusting them off. Looking at Sans she grinned, holding in a laugh. "I mean, I know I have a backbone, cause obviously I'm brave, but I don't think I have the spine for all of your ruff handling."
        She smiled at him, doing a "huh? huh?"pose.
         He was not amused.
         "Sheesh tough crowd. Either your boing or I'm just not humerus."
         "Just shut up." He said, leaving her with only one strand of light.

         (Y/N) groaned, yelling, " IF YOU WANT ME ALIVE SOMEONE BRING FOOD OR IMA STARVE TO DEATH. AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING CAUSE TECHNALLY* IM ALREADY DEAD!!!!!"
          Getting up, she paced around the cage. Her "stomach" growled.
          Then, the door opened.
           There stood a goat monster and a human kid. The goat monster held...PIE?!?
             Then, there stood a third.
           The taller skeleton.
           He took the pie and sent the other two upstairs. He sat in front of the cage, a cheery look in his face.
           "HI!" he yelled, then covered his mouth  "S-sorry, it's a habit. So um...I brought in spaghetti! And Toriel, the goat lady, made you a butterscotch cinnamon pie! We heard you. We had to be careful though, Sans is still mad."
            It took a few moment for the skele-girl to register, but when she did...
            "Pasta?" She asked, putting her hands threw to try to grab it. Papyrus chuckled, opening the little food door and sliding the pasta in.
             (Y/N) grabbed and ate like a hungry wolf, animated sparkles around her face.
             "This is amazing!!! Also I'm very sorry for yelling at you yesterday. Im just stressed out from everything..." she said, swallowing her food.
             Papyrus forgave her, and they talked about everything. He told her about each and every monster and how he wants to be his boss's right hand man like the fish lady was, who apparently was named Undyne. He told her how Undyne was dating the mafia scientist Alphys, and the story on Toriel and his boss Asgore. He talked about Grillby and Muffet, the two cooks that make pretty good food, except that Muffet likes to put spiders in her food.
              "-and one time Sans actually ate her spider pie, just for her sake! His face was utterly hilarious when he took a bite." Papyrus stated, trying to intimidate Sans's reaction.
               (Y/N) laughed, tears coming out of her eye sockets. Papyrus liked this, being funny. He told her all of his crazy shenanigans with Sans when they were younger.
               Soon enough the laughter died down, as the two shared the pie Toriel made. While chewing, the (E/c) skeleton asked, "Who's the human?"
               Papyrus smiled big, "That's Frisk. He/she is one of my best friends! They're mute though. He/she is basically Toriel's kid. They actually freed the us monsters! Don't you remember that?"
               The female's smile dimmed, and sighed, "I've been up here my whole life..."

   --------------------
              Sans was looking for his brother. Finally he decided to go downstairs and check on the female skeleton. Once he got down he saw laughter. Hiding behind the corner he heard Papyrus and a female laugh. The female was one he never heard of...so that must mean...
              "-and  one time Sans actually ate her spider pie, just for her sake. His face was utterly hilarious when he took a bite." He heard Papyrus say.
             Looking over he saw both of them having a good time. He blushed when (y/N) laughed. Sitting down he listened to there conversation. Then Frisk popped up in their talking.
            " -they actually freed us monsters! Don't you remember that?" Pap said. He heard the (E/c) eyed female sigh.
            " I've been up here my whole life..."
            Sans breathing hitched. 'She's been up here!?!? H-how? All of us were to be locked up down there in that....hellhole...' Sans thought, his hands somehow getting sweaty. His eye began to glow as he listened.
            "Before you began to ramble, let me tell you my story.
             " It begins when I was three or so. During the war my parents hid me. One day they went out to fight and didn't come back home. I wandered the streets until I witnessed something I shouldn't. I saw the Forlorn Mafia kill a man. They noticed me, which wasn't good since I was supposed to be down in the mountain. Running I found i small space and I hid there.
              " I stayed there for days without food or water. Then a woman with blonde hair came up and found me. She was the leader of the (m/N) mafia. She as helped me learn to control my powers and other crap...."
              The female skeleton stayed silent, until Sans got up and went to them, breaking the quietness.
              "How....did you get the cracks?" he asked, his voice rough as always. He leaned against a wall, pulling out a cigar. (Y/N) smiled softly, touching her cracks.
             "I tried to created a master gun out if magic, but it was too much. I was 6 at the time. Oh man I was in pain. But it doesn't hurt anymore."
              Papyrus looked at her and the at Sans. He cleared his "throat" and looked at the female, "Why are you telling us this? As in, why tell us your life?  You barely know us.."
              "I have a kind heart, and there is no way I'm getting out of these anytime soon!" She said, shaking her magic cuffs, "annnnyway, thanks for the food, and I am truly sorry for yelling at you earlier."
               She slid the plates under the cage, the spaghetti one cleaned off.
               "WOWIE!! THANKS!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU LIKED MY SPAGHETTI SO MUCH!!!",. Papyrus said, back to his usual self. Sans patted his back and helped him up. The younger brother waltzed out if the basement. Sans chuckled, staring at (y/N).
              "Your cute when you smile~" he stated, walking up the steps, leaving (y/N) in a blushing mess.

------_----__-----__--------😉😉😉---------------
     1060 words wow. Okay, so this was...kinda of a filler. I need to sleep, it's 1:12 where I am. I went to the fair and now I'm in bed typing this. Welp...ALSO I KNOW I DIDNT POST A PIC OF ASTRID BUT IM A PROCRASTINATER. So that happens yep. BUT I WILL POST ONE DONT WORRY.
Comment!
Vote!
Follow?....
I don't know...
Also when I out a star next to a word, it means autocorrect wasn't being nice to I did my best spelling a word...