Then Your Feelings Arise

"Wow, such a long morning in the kitchen." (Y/N) said, leaning on the counter. She rubbed the cracks on her cheeks, "I've said your welcome so much my cracks hurt."

       Toriel smiled as she finished drying off the dishes, " Well my child, I heard that someone is going to take you out today."

         " Hm? Who?" Asked (Y/N), standing up.

         "Well, I think that be me doll."

            Sans was standing at the kitchen door, wearing a white pin-stripe suit. He was wearing a white fedora with a black band around it, and in his hand, over his shoulder, was a bone. (Y/n) couldn't help but blush.

            ' He doesn't look too bad...' she thought, as she rubbed the back of her neck.

             Then she got a painful throb in her head, and fell to the ground.

              Sans rushed to her, "Doll, you ok!?!?"

             "Y-yeah, I'm fine-" she said,  tears welling up in her eyes.

               A vision came across her, it was a dream. A dream she had, had before. It was Sans, wearing white, asking why she didn't make it to their ---------- day.

               "What's...the day..." she mumbled. Toriel responded, saying it was the 22nd of April. (Y/n) shook her head, "N-no...S-sans keeps saying...something..about a...day.."

                (Y/n) blacked out. Toriel and Sans were freaking out. Toriel sent Sans to take the passed out monster to her room as she got Alphys.

                 Sans, picking her up ever so carefully, rushed to her room, trying not to get lost in the large complex.

                 She was lost.

                  Lost in this long hallway, it didn't seem to have an end, but she decided to walk it.

                  Walking, this was right, it was as if she was given orders.

                  She must keep walking.

                   No one must stop her.

                   She feels the darkness consume her, she lets them. She knows them, the feeling is the same, she felt it before. A laugh comes out, it comes out of her mouth. 

                   It's not her laugh. It s more sinister, more blood-thirsty.

                   A door appears.

                   It's filled with light, she hears laughter, a good laughter, friends, family.

                   She wants to walk through, but must she go against orders?

                   A clear voice rings in her head, it's a males.

                  "(Y/n), come on kiddo, I'm supposed to take you outside....You wouldn't consider it a date would ya?"

                   Sans.

                    Was he the light from her darkness?

                     Sans sat at her bed beside (y/n). Alphys had left, and he was alone with her. It was like this for a while. It gave him a chance to look at her..