Dreams

(Y/N) tossed and turned that night. She kept waking up, her dreams being terrible nightmares.
       The last time she woke up like that Sans was shaking her awake.
        She sat up quickly, her sockets wide. She was gasping for air as if she ran a marathon. She looked at Sans, tears starting to fill her sockets.
        "S-sans?" She asked, rubbing her tears away, "Wh-what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in bed?"
          Sans gave a sigh of relief, " I should be, but a certain someone's screams woke up the whole mafia."
           She looked at him in confusion, "The whole..mafia.."
           The (E/c) pin-prick eyed skeleton looked around and saw the Main Mafia; Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys (you met her when she brought down your food a few weeks ago), Toriel, Frisk, and Asgore.
          They were all in their pajamas, looking very worried .
         (Y/N) got up to the side of bars they were on and immediately apologised.
          Undyne chuckled, "Hey it's alright, just gave us a worry that's all."
           Toriel giggled, "Child, I suspect that with those cuffs on, you can't escape , so why not move you up. You will be working in the kitchen soon, yes?"
          "Y-yeah! Mo-move upstairs! N-no problem!" Stuttered the yellow dinosaur.
            She looked around, and nodded slowly. "Y-yeah, I would like that." 

           Sans smiled and opened up the cage. He grabbed her hand, and a massive blush grew on his cheeks. (Y/N) smiled at him and held his hand, even though her hands were restricted by the cuffs. They all went upstairs, (Y/N) in the back with Sans.

            "Sans." She whispered to him, He looked at her with a goofy smile on his face, but faded quickly when he saw her serious expression. " Sans....would it be bad if...I..joined this Mafia?"

             (Y/n) was settled in a room with a actual bed and desk, but she had two Guard dogs in front of her door. Sans was replaying the night, sitting on his bed. Papyrus was across the room sleeping soundly. Sans chuckled quietly, but then laid his head in his hands.

           "Sans....would it be bad if...I..joined this Mafia?" 

            Sans wasn't gonna lie, he would love for her to join. Every since he saw her, he didn't know what was wrong with him. He felt...giddy when he held her hand.  What is this? 

             "I barely even know her.." he muttered to himself, " But I'm falling..so fast"

             Flopping on the bed, he faced the wall. Falling asleep, all that was on his mind was (Y/n).

             The next morning Toriel got (Y/N) up for kitchen duty.  As they walked  down the halls, Toriel took them to the locker room. (Y/N) looked at her confused, as Toriel came out with some clothes for her. It was a cream dress that went to her knees. Holding the dress, Toriel gave her a smile.

           "My child, I think you would love this. I picked it out just for you. It would be much more comfortable for work all day." she explained. (Y/N) took the dress gratefully, and went to change. When she came out, Toriel did a mom inspection. "It's missing something...aha!"

           Toriel told the skeleton to wait there as she went to her room. When she came back, she was holding a cream-colored flower pin, "I'll have to tape it on, but the flower will cover it."

           (Y/N) pointed on top of her head where the flower was going to be, and Toriel taped it. They then went to the kitchen to start breakfast. The goat taught her how to make pancakes and helped her cook sausages. It was a long job, but it was done. Soon the monsters came filing in for breakfast. (Y/N) was at the counter, handing out the food. The last one to come in was Sans.

            " So Tori, what's for breakfast?" he said, looking down at the paper. 

            (Y/n) giggled, "Not Toriel Sans."

            Sans looked up and blushed a deep blue. "(Y-Y/N)? You l-look..."

            Her (E/C) pin-pricks seemed to glow as a light blush spread across her cheek bones, "Thanks Sans."

           Sans looked past the counter, seeing all the food, "Did you make all of that?"

           "No. Miss Toriel helped me. But I can tell you, I still cooked up an appetite." she joked. Papyrus screamed, "NOT ANOTHER ONE."

            Sans and (Y/N) laughed. Handing him the plate, she winked at him, "Bone appetite "

          It was late at night. Everyone was going to bed. Not Sans. Not yet. It was nagging him, what (Y/n) said the night before. Getting permission form the dogs, he entered her room. He saw her writing at the desk, she was wearing a white night gown, the cream dress and hair  pin on the bed. "Sans? What's wrong?"

          He chuckled, "Nothin kid..just wondering. What did you mean about..last night?"

          She sighed sadly, but smiled softly. "I was wondering when you would question it. Sit on the bed will you?"

          He sat on the bed, a concerned look on his face, "Kid?"

          "When I was found by my..mom... I thought of her as an angel. A human, loving a monster? It was unheard of at the time! With the war and racial tension, it was...sinful. But she was there. Over the years, she taught me all I kknow now. Sh ewas..so proud of me, that she allowed me to name our Mafia. When I was captured, the only thing I was worried about was....'is she proud of me?'..." (Y/N) took a shakey breath, as if she was on the verge of tears, " But lately...my..dreams are nightmares. She's...covered in..red. Your there too, you so....disappointed in me.. I don't know what I did wrong, i-i......."

           Sans was deathly concerned, "But..the moving of mafia's.."

           (Y/N) looked at him, "I thought, maybe if..I stayed away from her...the..red would go away..oh, did I forget the bodies around her?"

           A new warmth enveloped her, as Sans, was...hugging her.

           "Ya don't have ta worried kid, these dreams of yours...they're just dreams." he said. (Y/N) slowly nodded, as tears fell freely. She hugged him back, and Sans felt his soul go ba-dum ba-dum. He pushed it aside, as all he wanted to do was be there for her.

           'I hope there just dreams..'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY, so here. I know. Im horrible. but I have no internet!!!! IM SO SORRY, PLEASE FOR GIVE ME