*Four*

Date: February 15, 2017.

Farkles Pov:

I had to find out what was going on with Riley. I saw what she did in the lunch room. And I couldn't find Izzy. What if she had been bitch Riley to her. I don't think I could ever forgive Riley for that. I loved Riley as a friend of course. But when anything comes to Isadora Smackle. My love for her comes first. I couldn't believe how much of a bitch Riley had been I guess it doesn't helped that she hasn't turned into bitch Riley since 8th grade. When Maya told her that she was moving. That was 3 years ago. But it makes since. I mean the more rage you pile up the more of a bitch you'll get I guess. I didn't understand why Lucas wasn't as concerned. I mean he was more focoased on Maya which made since,since she's the one who he could never actually tell how he felt. With Riley he would always tell her he loved her. But you could tell that wasn't how he truly felt. Sometimes I felt like Riley knee how he felt too. You could tell by all the hidden glances,smiles and inside jokes they had how he felt. I think that's how you know you truly know and care for someone. The way you talk matters most. Even the littlest of conversations and jokes can make a big impact on how you feel. I walked to the library. Hoping Izzy or Riley would be there. I walk in. I look around and walk through some of the book sections.

"Riley, Izzy. Where are you." I whisper wandering around. I can hear a fiant cry. I turn around the corner to see a crying Isodora Smackle with her heads to her knees. I sit down next to her. She's still crying.

"Hey. You okay. " I ask putting my hand on her knee. She smiles and wipes her eyes.

"I am now that your here." She says putting her head on my shoulder.

"I love you." I say taking her hand a wrapping it into mine.

"And I love you." She says staring at my hand. We stay like this for a couple more moments. I felt like we could just fall asleep just sitting there together.

"What are you guys doing. Shouldn't you be fixing Riley! You don't need to be with Smackle all the time. Go fix Riley!" Zay says pulling onto Smackles hand.

"Let go of her. I can hang out with my girlfriend whenever I want. And Riley isn't just magically gonna be fixed with just a couple of words. Shed gonna need Lucas to talk to her too." I say pulling on Izzy's other Arm.

"Let go. Short boy." Zay says pulling Smackle closer. Her face was starting to become more and more confused.

"Let go freakface." I say shouting. Crap wrong nickname. Zay gives Me a look and I pull Izzys arm again.

"You both need to stop." Izzy says moving our arms off of her. She glared and walks away.

Zay and I look at each other confused.
"What was that about Zay." I ask looking at him. I can see guilt in his eyes. He starts to slide himself down the bookshelf. Landing on the ground to sit.

"I don't know man. Something just came over me." Zay says. I take a seat next to him.

"Do you.-" I say staring at him.

"No,no, no, no." He says looking at me. Then he turns his head and stares at the ground. "No." He says quietier as if he was telling himself not to.

"Is there something going on with you guys." I ask. He puts his head to his knees. Then he moves back to how he was. He bangs his hands on his forehead. I stare at him.

"I can't lie to you. Your my best friend." He says he stares at me. And I stare at him.

"And I wouldn't lie to you. I care about you. And if there's something going on or if you like her. Ill step back. All I want is for you to be-" I start to say getting cut off.

"She's gone crazy. We set her off." Smackle says running back into the library. She looks at us.

"What's going on." She asks. She gives a small worry look at Zay.

"Nothing, now who's gone crazy." I say looking back at Zay. Were standing now. She looks confused.

"Oh yeah um- Riley said something and it wasn't the right thing to say. And-" she stares at us for a couple of seconds.

"Wait so Riley went crazy bitch again and I missed it." Zay says. Smackle let's out a little laugh.

"No, actually she said something to set Maya off. And now Maya is talking to anyone and she's just sitting in the art room drawing lines. Its not even a picture." Smackle says. Her face looks worried.

"What'd she say." I ask.

"I don't know. And frankly if it made Maya mad I don't want to know." Smackle says.

"Where Lucas. He'll know how yo fix her right. I mean she loves him. He loves her. There so adorable. It all makes since." Zay says smiling. He reminded me of a fangirl whenever it came to Maya and Lucas.Everyone did. Well everyone but Riley. I think we all always knew who he liked more. He just would never admit it.

"No, Maya told Lucas. She didn't love him or something and now there not talking." I say.

"Can you try and talk to her. I mean you guys are best friends after all." Smackle says. I think she was talking about me. But she was staring at Zay.

"Maybe we should all go. I mean if we set her off. Then it's safety in numbers." I say. They all look at me.

"Okay." Zay and Smackle say in Unison.

We all walk to the art room.