°Five°

Date: Fabuary 15,2017
Smackles Pov:

I didn't know what had just happened. What we're Farkle and Zay talking about. I couldn't help but laugh at Zay's jokes. He was hilarious and cute too. I don't know how any of this happened. But all I knew is I had to break it off with Zay and tell Farkle. Or my secret would be out and I can't risk that. I don't actually think Riley would tell but you never know. I don't know what set Maya off. But I think it has something to do with Lucas. But that's what Riley and Maya have always fight over. Riley says she loves him. But I've seen the way she looks at Lucas. Its not the same way Maya looks at him. And the way Lucas looks at Maya I'd no where close to how he looks at Riley. When he looks at Riley he just looks at her like the rest of us. But when he looks at Maya it's like he sees his whole world. Maybe she is his whole world. I've never actually understood the idea of love. But I know that what I feel for Farkle is real. I do love him. And I know that all me and Zay are is just a mindless fling. I know how Farkle feels. And I'm tired of him being clueless. I'm gonna tell him. Ill tell him soon.

"You okay." Farkle asks looking from me to Zay. I let out a laugh. And look at Zay.

"Fine." I say quietly.

"You sure." He asks. He looks back at me. He's still walking down the hall.

"Yes now will you keep walking before you make me fall." I say. They both let out a laugh.

"How bad you think she's gonna be." Zay asks. He looks at Farkle then he stares at me.

Farkle doesn't turn around he keeps walking. "Not as bad as it was last time I hope." Farkle says.

"How bad was it." I ask.

Farkle turns around. "Lets say that if there was a tornado. And it set Maya off. The tornado would run the other way then where she was." Farkle says turning back around.

We turn the corner of the hallway. Were only 2 classrooms from Maya.

"Ready." Zay asks. As we approach the art room.

"Ready" I say quetily.

"Ready." Farkle says twisting the door nob and opening the door.

"Mmmm.Mmmm.Mmmm." Maya sings a song still painting strokes.

We all look at each other confused. I was a little scared. "Maya." Farkle says walking towards her. I walk forward. Zay shuts the door. It was like a slam. And he tip toes forward. Maya doesn't stop her singing.

"Maya look at me." Farkle says now standing in front of her. Her face was puffy and red. She'd been crying.

"Maya!" Farkle says taking the brush.

But she keeps singing. And she dips her finger in the paint. This time it was red paint. The rest of the painting had many different mixures of purple. But now red. She took it and made a big red X. She kept singing but she got up and went to the sing to rinse her finger. I took a step back to look at it. All I saw was purple and and X. But Farkle saw it differently.

"Its a purple cat!" Farkle says shocked and worried.

"Yeah so." I say.

"Riley." Zay says.

"Okay explain this to me." I say.

"Riley's symbol for herself is basically a purple cat. And the purple cat has an X though it." Farkle says.

"Oh my God. I say.

"Wait." Zay says.

"What." Farkle asks.

"You hear that." Zay says.

"I don't hear anything." I say.

"Exactly. No creepy singing." Zay says pointing to the door. It was wide open. And there was no Maya in the room.

"We have to find her." Farkle says running towards the door.

"Where would she go." I ask. Farkle looks out the door and walks back in.

"Where would Riley be." Zay and I ask in unison.

"Romeo and Juliet." Farkle says running out of the room.

"God I wish he would tell us before he does that." Zay says.

"We need to tell him." I say looking at Zay.

"About us." Zay says. Staring at me.

"There's no us. Its just you and me. Were just a mindless fling that is over. Ill tell him that we we're  drunk or something so he's not as mad." I say staring at the door.

"But I told him I wouldn't lie." Zay says. He walks closer to me.

"Your not lying. Its not like actually had feelings. All we did was have sex in the janitors closet a couple of times. Oh and in my car. And your car. And in the history room. And in my room. Okay point is. Thats all it was. We don't have feelings. I'm in love with Farkle. I was only with you. Because I was being stupid. Were nothing." I say walking out of the room. I look behind Me and see Zay looking down. He finally has nothing to say. He looked kinda sad.

"Your so slow." Farkle says running back down tee hall way.

I laugh. And Zay comes out of the classroom. We all head to the theatre room.