Unexpected Vistors

Gene P.O.V.

I quickly ran to the front door, bending down a little to look through the eyehole. Zenix and Sasha were there, Sasha had her nose in a fortune telling book while Zenix was trying to for the key to the house. What are they doing here?! I began panicking, (Y/N) was here and if she found out the kind of friends I had she'd probably freak out and not want to hang out with me anymore. Relax Gene, breath. Just tell them that you have something to do today and you can't go outside. With that in mind I put on a poker face and opened the door.

"About time you opened up Gene, I'm starving!" Zenix yelled as he shoved past me and headed towards the kitchen. Sasha just walked behind him, I don't even think she knows I'm here.

"Woah, hold on second. Who said you could come inside and raid my fridge," I asked as blocked Zenix from going any further. "What are you guys even doing here?"

"Don't you remember? You promised us tickets to the Game Corner if we didn't ask where you went last week," Sasha replied without looking up form her book. Shit, that's right. I mentally face palmed myself and then I kicked myself as I remembered that I only had one of those tickets left. I gave one to Dante to get rid of him but that backfired and now I owe Sasha and Zenix tickets!

Great! Can this day get any better?!

"Hey Gene, where are you? We need to practice!"

I just fucking jinxed myself.

"Hey Gene, who's the chick?", Zenix asked as he eyed (Y/N). Sasha looked up from her book to look at (Y/N). She walked up to her with her book tucked under her arm.

"I'm Sasha, and the short idiot behind is Zenix," she stated bluntly. Zenix let out a loud hey as he walked over to (Y/N). (Y/N) looked at Sasha and Zenix before she introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you two," she greeted with a small wave.

"Isn't she a bit too nice to be part of the Shadow Knights? And those clothes won't fit with our group," Zenix said as he tugged on (Y/N)'s shirt. She swatted his hand away and stared him down.

"Shadow Knights? What are you guys talking about? I'm just here to pra-", with that I covered her mouth and pulled her close.

"Yeah I haven't asked her to join-" I said. Suddenly I felt something warm and wet slide up the palm of my hand. Out of reflex I let go of (Y/N) and wiped my hand on my shorts. "What was that?!"

"What else? You covered my mouth so I licked your hand," (Y/N) stated bluntly.

"You licked me?! Auggggggh!" I ran to the sink in the kitchen and washed my hand quickly. I know I like her and all but she licked my hand! As I washed my hands I could hear Zenix and Sasha snickering trying their best to hold back their laughter. I reached for a towel and wiped my hands dry before I approached the three. I walked closer to (Y/N), she took a couple of steps away from me. This continued for a bit before I dove and grabbed her cheeks, pinching them. Hard.

"OW OW OW OW- I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Let go of me! Please!" She pleaded she squirmed under my grip. I smirked as I loosened my grip, (Y/N) managed to escape. She rubbed her redden cheeks with her hands, as she let out a couple of whimpers.

"That's a cowardly move, hurting a girl. You should be ashamed of yourself," Sasha scold. (Y/N) quickly went behind Sasha and backed her up.

"And you call yourself a man," (Y/N) said. She shook her head in disappointment, and let out a few "tsk tsk".

"Hey don't pin this all on me!" I shouted. Suddenly I heard the clatter of a plate hitting the table. I turned my head to find Zenix with a plate full of pasta from last night. I was saving that for later! He even has a cup of apple juice next to him. Now I'm mad, with that I grabbed the fork out of his hand and put the plate back in the fridge. He stood still for a few seconds before he stood up and looked over at Gene.