Secrets Are Spilled

(Y/N) P.O.V.

It's Saturday, finally! Feels like I'm stuck in a never ending cycle of school... I stretched out, popping my joints in satisfaction. I grabbed my phone checking the time: 10:30 am.

Too early. I'm going back to sleep.

I tossed my phone underneath my pillow and snuggled further into my covers. Just as I began to drift off I felt my pillow vibrate and ding out a tune. Confused I took my phone out and lazily opened one eye, checking who sent me text.

Contact: Gene

My eye twitched, so he finally decides to text me... Sitting up I clicked the text to read the whole thing.

[Gene: (Y/N), look in sorry I called you a kid. And I'm sorry I've been avoiding you. Can you forgive me?]

That's a sucky apologize... I thought a bit before I decide to respond to him. Maybe now I can get some answers.

[(Y/N): It's alright I guess. And I'll only forgive you if you tell me what caused you and Jack to fight.]

After a few minutes of waiting I began worrying, did I just mess up again? I knew I shouldn't of asked! Before I could continue with myself pity a buzz came from my phone. I checked to see if Gene replied, he did.

[Gene: Not telling.]

I groaned, of course he wouldn't say, what was I thinking. Scared that if I pressure him into telling me he'll get mad at me again, I avoided asking anything.

[(Y/N): Alright....]

As I waited for Gene to respond I heard a knock from my door followed by my mom's voice.

"Sweetie? Are you awake? A boy named Jack is downstairs waiting for you," Said Mom. As she spoke she sat down on my bed giving me a smirk, oh no- "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?"

"NOPE. HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND. I REPEAT. HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND," I yelled, clearly embarrassed from the comment Mom made.

"Whatever you say sweetie," she giggled walking out of my room. I was left with redden cheeks and a glare on my face. Taking a glance at my pjs I realized I should probably change into something more suitable. I walked over to my closet and pulled out an outfit, something that I'd only wear on the weekends. As I put on shoes/sandals I remembered that I told Jack and Zoe my address once saying they could come over whenever they wanted. Guess today Jack decided to come. I walked downstairs to greet Jack, he sat on one of the stools beside the kitchen counter. He looked pretty dresses up, a clean buttoned up shirt and his hair looked combed... For once.

"H-hey (Y/N)," he said. He's still stuttering. Meh, I got use to it.

"Hey Jack, what brings you to my humble abode?" I asked as I spread my arms out to exaggerate my words.

"W-well I was wondering if you wanted to... Uhhhh- I mean- that is you want-" he began stuttering, his cheeks turning cherry red as he tried to speak.

"Yeah? Come on speak, I'm listening," I told him, hoping my words would somehow encourage him in a way.

"(Y/N), I lo-" before he could finish his sentence a tune rang through out the air. He stopped his sentence as I tried to find the source of the sound, it was my phone. I was getting a call from Gene?!

"O-oh, excuse me a second!" I said as I walked into another room away from earshot. I felt kinda bad about ditching Jack like that but I couldn't ignore a call. Pressing the "accept call" button I held my phone to my ear. "Hello?"

I heard shuffling from the other side of the line along with a couple other voices that I recognized as Sasha's and Zenix's voices. As the voices began to argue I just stood there awkwardly waiting for some kind of reply.