The Truth

Gene P.O.V.

"Time for a story..,"

-Flashback-

I stared at the boy in front of me, enjoying the look of anger seeping throughout his face. I cuddled (Y/N) closer to me, taking advantage of the state of shock she was in.

So cute.

"You?" I heard Jack say as he raised his head glaring daggers at me. I smirked, knowing his patience wearing thin with every passing second (Y/N) was in my arms.

"Yes me. Why, is that a problem?" I asked as I loosened my grip on the blushing girl in my arms. Suddenly I felt her leave my arms, she stood up her face a bright red as she looked at us. She locked eyes with me for a second before stuttering out an excuse to leave.

"I-I have to g-go! To th-the bath-room!" She said as she practically bolted to the nearest bathroom. We all sat in silence before Zoe spoke up.

"I should check up on her," she said as she stood up, brushing off the grass that stuck to her skirt.

"You go do that," I ordered her, waving my hand at her, signaling her to leave. She gave me a quick glare before running off to find her friend. I heard a growl coming from the boy that was left behind. "Growl any louder and I'll start thinking your a dog,"

"You made her uncomfortable," he said as he clenched and unclenched his fist.

"Really? She looked like she was enjoying it to be honest-"

"Stay away from her,"

"Oh, the dog's starting to bark,"

"She doesn't like you," he barked.

"And she likes you?" I countered.

"A lot more than you!"

"Really now? Does she back away whenever I get too close? No. Does she back away from you when you get too close? Yes," I told him. This threw him over the edge because the next thing he did tackle me. He pinned me down and started throwing punches at me, mainly my face. I grabbed his fist and felt him being pulled off me, I saw Zenix grabbing a hold of Jack.

Now the real fun begins.

Without saying another word I smirked at him and threw a punch at his stomach. And then I threw another punch at his chest knocking the wind out of him. That left him breathless, gasping for air to return to his lungs, he hung his head down. I grabbed his hair and forced him to look at me, he shot a glare at me.

"You should stay away from her, look at yourself. Pathetic. You can't even defend yourself, how do you expect to defend her?" I spat out. "Son of a -"

Suddenly he spit on my face, I smirked and wiped the saliva off.

Punch

"I'll kill you," he spat.

Punch

"Just stay away from her!" He yelled.

Punch

"She doesn't deserve you!" He cried.

Punch

I suddenly noticed the group of students gathering around us. I looked around smirking.

Guess this place isn't a deserted as I thought.

"Sock him Gene! Show him who's boss here!" Zenix encouraged me. He began twitching slightly as he started to growing restless. Zenix is always up for a good fight.