Finally

Zoe P.O.V.

My eyes wide, my mind drew a blank as I tried to process what was happening.

Jack is kissing me.

His eyes were closed, his face was turning red as he pressed his lips to my own. One of his arms was wrapped around the back of my waist and the other was on the back of my head. I blinked. My cheeks began to feel warm as I realized what was happening. I felt him start moving away from my lack of reaction. I did the only thing that came to mind.

I kissed back.

I grabbed the sides of his face bringing his lips back to my own as I closed my eyes. He flinched but kissed back. After a couple of seconds we pulled away our faces putting tomatoes to shame. We didn't talk for a while, we stayed in silence until Jack spoke up.

"I'm sorry," he croaked. I gave him a confused look. "I don't want you to think that I kissed you because (Y/N) rejected me,"

I stayed silent, did... Does he not like me..? My lip quivered,

"You don't .... Like me?" I whimpered.

"No! Well, I think I do like you. Is it to soon?" He asked. He looked at me with honest eyes, he cheeks still red. I smiled at him and pulled him close,

"Let's give it some time. Let's see if you feel the same way in a few days," I heard him let out a sigh, he hugged back. "What happened to (Y/N)?" I asked easing the tension in the air.

"O-oh, she got a called from Gene, I think they were going to meet up at Harry's Place?" He questioned. Then he nodded before confirming the information.

"Should I go spy on them?"

"You should, what he tries something funny on her,"

"Can't let her get pregnant so young,"

"I wasn't going there..,"

"But I did, now I'm off!" I cheered as I waved good bye to Jack and bolted outside the house in search of (Y/N).

-At the town park-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Jogging around the local park I tried my best to Gene, I could of sworn I saw him come over here. I stopped by a bench to sit down, my legs aching from the running from earlier. I reached for my phone inside my pocket to check the time, 12:48 am. So it's been about 2 hours already, feels longer than that. I sighed and slapped my hand to my face. Why did you have to freeze up like that (Y/N)?! Why didn't you tell him you feel the same way?! Dumb (Y/N) dumb! As I continued to mentally scold myself I heard a squeaky voice.

Wait a second.

Recognizing the voice to be of the boy Gene told me about I looked for the owner of said voice. I spotted the boy underneath the shade of a tree on his phone, cursing swears under his breath. I approached him making sure not to make too much noise, I took a deep breath before tapping his shoulder.

The boy let out a very high pitch shriek as his arms flailed upwards swatting everywhere around him. He turned around to face me his arms up in a defensive position. He looked at me with a glare, or at least I think it was a glare. I could only see one of his eyes and it didn't help that half his face was covered. I gave him a small wave and smile as he settled down.

"What do you want," he asked coldly. Rude much. Despite wanting to snap at his attitude towards me I kept the smile on my face.

"Um, you know Gene right? I was wondering-" before I could utter another word the boy let out scoff.