Surprise Visit

Gene P.O.V.

I sighed as I walked around the town park, along with Zenix and Sasha, it was a Monday. These school uniforms are uncomfortable. I tugged at the sleeve on my arm and rolled my shoulders. Fucking suit jacket, I thought as I unbuttoned my jacket and took it off, wrapping it around my waist. Zenix and Sasha behind me talking about how reading was stupid, well Zenix was. Sasha was just reading on her phone, looking annoyed.

"Gene," I turned to look at Sasha. "That girl from a few days ago, what school does she go to?"

"Oh, her. She goes to O'Khasis Prep," I replied. I heard Zenix spit out his drink, when'd he get that?

"O'Khasis Prep?! Isn't that- isn't that where the smart people go to?!" He yelled as he stared at me wide eyed.

"Yes Zenix. The smart people school," I told him as I face palmed. Then I thought hit me, why not go pay her a visit? "I got an idea, why not pay her a little visit?" I chuckled and began walking towards the direction of said school.

"Yes! Let's do that! Let's pay her a visit," Zenix said as he followed behind. Sasha followed behind looking up from her phone.

"More walking? Uggggh... Let's go. I need to read her palm," Sasha said as she turned off her phone and continued walking.

-At O'Khasis Prep-

I looked around the outside the school, on the other side of the fence. This school's fenced? This looks a lot more like a prison then I thought... I tried looking for (Y/N) thought the fences, not one person looked like her. She should be out now, it's lunch time.

"Hey where is she? I don't see her," said Zenix as he pressed his face against the fence squinting his eyes. Well there's only one thing to do now. With that thought in mind I put my foot through one of the holes on the fence and hoisted myself up and over the fence landing on my feet.

"Let's go," I said as I began walking into the school. I heard two thuds along with Zenix's yelp of pain. I snickered, continued my search for the (H/C) girl. I heard a screech coming from around a building, along with other voices.

"Hey! Give it back you seahorse!"

"Never! And stop quoting child Undye!"

"You can't tell me what to do!"

"Of course I can! I'm older!"

"But I'm taller!..... OKAY OKAY IM SORRY DON'T KILL ME," A girl of black hair zoomed past me, she was wearing the school uniform, she look scared. Just as she rounded the corner I heard another set of feet quickly make their way towards me. I turned around a found the girl I was looking for, (Y/N). She looked MAD. Holy shit, she's scary. As soon as she saw me she stopped running nearly tripping over her feet as she stumbled to a stop. She was panting her hair a mess, tied up/ let down. She was sweating, a lunch pail in her hands.

"G-gene...? What are you....what are you doing here?! I thought you went to that Phenoix....Droppings school," she said as she paused every so often to catch her breath. Phenoix Droppings?

"Phenoix Drop," corrected Sasha. Zenix snorted as he tried to contain his laughter.

"Close enough," she replied ask her cheek redden from embarrassment.

"Hey! Who are you three?! You three don't belong to this school! What are you doing to (Y/N)?!" And angry voice yelled from behind us. The girl from earlier, she pointed a figure at us as she got closer. She had freckles on her pale face and looked pissed.

"Haven't your parents taught you it's rude to point at someone?" I asked with a smirk on my face. The girl just got angrier, and got between us and (Y/N). Her arm was at her side blocking us from getting to (Y/N).