What happened...?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"You stupid son of a-!"

PUNCH

"I'll kill you!"

PUNCH

"Just stay away from-"

PUNCH

"-doesn't deserve you!"

My eyes widen, Gene and Jack were fighting. They were trying to beat each other to a bloody pulp... Gene had a bruised lip, slightly bleeding and his clothes were dirty. Jack, his was worst off. Black eye, bruised cheek, his nose was bleeding and so was his mouth. What made it worse was that suddenly Zenix held back Jack letting Gene give him blow after blow.

"Jack!" Zoe yelled as she got in between both boys trying to stop the fight form getting worst.

"Don't bother us!" Gene yelled as he shoved her aside. "This is between me and this poor excuse for a person!" He sent his fist flying right into Jack's gut, the impact sent Jack flying out of Zenix's arms and into the ground. Gene got on top of him and began to beat him, punch after punch after punch...

N-no.... My legs began shaking, my breath quicken.

Why hasn't anyone stopped them...? Someone.... Someone needs to stop them!

Without a second though I pulled Gene back, the sudden action catching him off guard. Zoe quickly ran to Jack's side trying to check his wounds and to prevent him from lashing out again. Gene on the other hand began struggling in my grip as he tried to approach the wounded boy.

"Let me go! (Y/N) let me go! I'll teach him! I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget!"

"No! Stop Gene! Stop it!" I pleaded. Suddenly the sound of a high pitch whilst rang through the air causing the students to flee from the scene.

"What's going on?! Oh it's you three again! This time your harassing one of the students here!" An older teacher yelled as he approached us. Gene was still trying to get to Jack, Sasha was holding back Zenix who was also itching for a fight. The older teach blew his whistle again and security came grabbing Gene, Zenix, and Sasha who refused to go easily. Zenix managed to elbow one of the security members in the stomach causing a chain reaction to happen. The other members loosed their grip allowing the Sasha and Gene to make a run for it. The three ran to the fences and in one swift motion jumped over the fence.

"You two have a lot of explaining to do!" The older teacher scold as he grabbed Zoe and I by the arm leading us away from the scene and into the principle's office.

-Later-

"I can't believe what the principal told me! You, involved in a fight?" Scolded my mom. It was after school by the time we finished explaining our side of the story to our principal. He didn't seem to believe us, but he let us off with a warning.... this time. He called our parents. Zoe's mom and dad came, they didn't look very happy either. My mom was the only one that could make it, Dad was at a meeting and couldn't get out. When we were walking outside to our car Mom exploded.

"But I didn't! I mean I did- but I was just trying to stop it from getting too bad!" I defend myself.

"I know you did, but... Getting a call from the principal? I think I just need to cool off..," mom said as we began our drive home in silence.

-The next day-

It was a long hard day, by the time it was lunch I physically and mentally drained. Jack didn't show up today, he texted me that his mom won't let him attend the school until he's fully recovered. I sighed, Zoe's been pretty quiet today. She's probably worried about Jack... I tried texting Gene last night, wanting an explanation about his actions. I told him I wasn't mad, and I'm not mad. Just.... Confused. Why did he fight Jack? What happened while we were away?