Last day?

I woke up with the sun in my eyes, smiling to myself, I got up and stretched my arms thanking god I'm here another day.
I went to my bathroom, took all my clothes off and got in the shower.
I shaved and washed my hair and body, I got out wrapping a towel around my body.
I got a white crop top and blue high waisted skirt, I got my curler and curled my hair. I just put on some lip gloss and mascara.
I walked down stairs seeing mom and dad making breakfast, I said hello and sat on the bar stool.
I told mom and dad I was going to Starbucks, seeing if they want anything. They said no so I walked there myself and got a cotton candy frappé.
I walked home and ate breakfast that was now ready, I finished my food and drink and went on my trampoline that was in my back yard.
I practiced my front flips, tried a backflip but failed. I got stressed out about not being able to backflip and Just gave up.
I went inside seeing tanner fox posted a new video with jake, I watched it and liked it. I went to my friends house Chloe and Liam.
I walked in and yelled that I was there, Chloe ran out and hugged me, Liam just said hey and went back to his room. Me and Chloe watched Netflix till like 10:30 in the night. I walked home 11:00 after we finished the last episode of the 100. We said our goodbyes and I left, when I got home I said goodnight to my parents and went to my room. I put on a face mask and watched tanner fox videos. After my mask was dry I pealed it off and put on my pjs. I turned off my video and fell asleep