Open it up

It's Christmas Eve today. I'm at my house wrapping my last gift, tanners. Yes I know it's late but I'm the one to leave everything for last minute. It's 9 in the night, and I'm tired. 

I finished wrapping tanners gift and I fell asleep.

•••••• the next morning••••

I woke up at 6, ITS CHRISTMAS. I got up and dressed in a red beautiful dress with red heels. I walked downstairs and saw mom and dad making breakfast.

"Tanner dropped this off, told me to tell you to open it now" mom said handing me a box.

I opened it to see a beautiful necklace. It was silver and had a j shaped charm. I love it, tanner walked out of the living room with his camera.

"Well guys she likes it" he said walking over to me and kissed me.

I remembered his gift, I walked upstairs and grabbed his gift. I walked back down and gave it to him.

I took the camera and recorded him opening it, it was a watch. Gold watch.  His face went in awe.

"Thanks baby" he said and put it on,
"Your welcome babe" I said laughing.

He took the camera and pointed it on us, he looked at me and I looked at him. He leaned in and we kissed, we heard a camera click. I looked behind us and mom took a picture.

Tanner turned off the vlog and grabbed the necklace. He wrapped it around my neck and I held my hair up. He clipped the lock and he kissed my neck slightly, I looked at it and smiled.

Fox went home for Christmas, it's just me and tanner. That's how I liked it. I decided to have all of tanners family over to watch a Christmas movie.

He called his mom, Taylor and Tristan. They walked across the grass and knocked on the door. I opened it and saw Kim's face go in awe.

Kim: you look so pretty today jade
Jade: thanks
Tristan: girl hook me up with your lipstick.
Tanner: can you not be gay for 5 minutes *laughs*
Taylor: really tho

My mom called Kim into the kitchen for tea, I walked in the living room and sat down. Tristan put the movie On and sat down, Taylor  sat next to me as I cuddled with tanner.

Mom, dad and Kim walked in with tea/ coffee and sat on the big couch. I smiled at tanner and kissed his lips, I don't want today to end.

••• five hours later•••

We watched movies for the past 5 hours. I was cuddled up to tanner, I started to get tired. I yawned and put my head on tanners chest. He whispered in my lets go to bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he got up.

He grabbed my thighs so he wouldn't drop me and walked to my room. When we got there he put my on the bed gently and covered me up.

••••••
A/N: not edited

I couldn't update a real update because I'm sick as a dog sadly on Christmas. It's short like 500 words short but that's the best I can do. I'll update sooner hopefully, I got 4 days of break left, hopefully 4 days of uploading

Love you guys stay beautiful

~jade Linda