Zoo with tanners

We arrived at the zoo, Tanner fox was vlogging. I said hi to the camera, and jumped on Tanner B back. He gripped the back of my thighs and ran with me. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.
We got to the entry and walked in looking at some of the animals, we look behind us and see Tanner was vlogging us.
Taylor and Tristan was talking and ms. Braungardt was on the phone, Tanner b turned around to talk with Tanner f.
I put my check against his check, and smiled.
We walked around some more (she's off his back now)
I grabbed tanners hand and leaned my head on his shoulder.
•1 hour later•
We just got in the car, ms. Braungardt is driving. Tristan was in the passenger, and Tanner, Taylor me and Tanner is in the back.
It's a 30 minute drive from the zoo to the house, so we just talked.
•time skip to when they got home•
We all got out of the car, and walked inside. I wanted to go home seems I haven't been home in 2 days. I asked Taylor if she wanted to come over, but
she had cheer so she couldn't.
Tanner b and f ended up coming over.
When I walked into my room, everything was put up.
My Justin Bieber poster was on the back of my door.
My walk in closet was full of new clothes,
My Ariana grande poster was on the wall.
My big time rush signed poster was on my other wall.
Picture of me, Chloe and Liam was made into a heart on another wall.
Firefly lights went all around my room
The walls was a white,
My bed spread was white with black flowers on it.
I got a new computer desk,
On it was a photo of me and Chloe.

I walked in right amazed, mom walked in and said surprise. I hugged her and kissed her cheek, I looked behind her and seen Chloe.
I screamed and hugged her, we fell to the floor crying. Tanner f was filming it all, Tanner b had a huge smile on his face. We let go of each other, just to stand up and hug again.
I looked back at mom and hugged her, she said to thank Tanner b and f to for helping. I hugged Tanner b while Chloe hugged Tanner f, then we switched. Me and Chloe hugged again.
The rest of the night, was me and Chloe catching up and watching movies on Netflix with the tanners.