camping

------- jades pov-------

I am still driving with the girls, playing music. Kylie is asleep.
Chloe was in front with me talking and controlling the music.

I'm still behind fox and the boys. Fox took a left turn and I did as well. He stopped his car and got out. The boys did to.

I turned the car off and got out. I saw a camp up ahead. Quentin walked up to Kylie and kissed her.

"Going out I'm with you" I heard tanner say as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Sure why not" I said smiling

We walked in and saw 3 tents. Fox and Chloe walked into the first one, Quentin and Kylie was in the second one and I was in the 3.

Me and the girls walked to the car and got our bathing suits. I wore a orange color one. Kylie wore a blue one, and Chloe wore a pink one.

We have the same bathing suits from when we was 18 and had a matching swimming party. I could realize a little bump on my stomach starting to form

We walked out of the "restrooms" and saw the boys in swimming trunks. Of course tanner had his clickbate swimming trunks.

We walked to the pond and jumped in at once, we was swimming and having a good time.

Flashback

I'm at home with tanner, 19 years old. It's just me and tanner at his house. We was watching horror movies

"Tanner I'm ready" I said
"What do you mean?" He said

"When we was 16 I wasn't ready for a baby but now I am" I said

"Are you serious! If you wanna wait we can" he said so caring

"I wanna do it tanner I love you"

"I love you to" he said and carried me upstairs.

End of flashback
Jades pov still

I been to 2 doctors after that day, I am indeed pregnant with tanners baby! Yes he knows, I'm not going to keep that from him.

It's not going to be a teen dad series but he will still be a dad. I'm 2 months pregnant but the baby bump is very small.

I still have to tell everyone else, I'm pretty sure Kylie noticed the bump!

We are in the pond swimming and having a good time being 20. Me and tanner was being that cute couple that would not leave each others side.

Tanner had his arm around my waist and placed on my belly. I love life

2 hours later •••••

We finally got out, me and tanner is telling them now. We are around a campfire that the boys started up.

It's getting darker and it's getting that right time

"Guys me and tanner gotta tell you something" I said grabbing tanners hand.

They all looked puzzled except kylie. How did she know?

" me and jade are having a baby" tanner said smiling wider than ever

They all hugged us and Quentin said "finally gosh".