Puppy!!!

I woke up with no one by my side, I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my hair out and put it in a high pony tail.

I walked back in my room and got a outfit. It was blue skinny jeans and a white flowy crop top, that shows my belly button piercing.

I put in my nose ring and my lip ring following my ear rings.

I did a Dark eye look with red lipstick. I walked out of my room, down the stairs and in the Kitchen.

Mom had pancakes made with orange juice, I got a plate and took 2 pancakes and a glass of orange juice.

I ate my food while mom asked me about Tanner. We talked for 10 more minutes until Taylor walked in.

"Hey girl" I said hugging her
"Hey" she said hugging back
"It's Friday" I say laughing
"I know I can't wait for tonight but I have school" Taylor said pouting
"Same" I grown

I walked upstairs and put on my black converse. I checked my makeup and hair. I grabbed my headphones, phone, and my book bag.

Taylor was sat down and talking to my mom, I said I was ready and we got in my car. I started it up and drove off, me and Taylor talked about random stuff.

We arrived at Taylor's school, she got out and winked. I laughed and blew a kiss to her. I drove off to my school.

The same thing happened in that day. School, Starbucks, getting phone taken, and leaving with Taylor to go home.

I decided to drop my book bag off and go to tanners house, I was walking to his house with Taylor. I opened the door and a little puppy came running.

I was confused for a bit but then realized, TANNER BRAUNGARDT GOT A DOG. I bent down and played with the dog, Tanner walked to me shirtless. I picked up the puppy and smiled at him.

He grabbed my waist and kissed my lips, we kissed for a couple of seconds until Tristan interrupted. His hair was now blue and the sides was shaved again.

I noticed tanners hair was now blond. I put the dog down and hugged Tristan. I found out the puppy's name is rose and Tanner got her 2 days ago.

How much you can miss in 2 days huh, I went to tanners room and plopped down on his couch. He sat at his editing desk and looked at me.

I got up and say on his lap, I rested my head in his chest. He kissed the top of my head over and over again.
"I love you" he suddenly said looking serious.
"I love you Tanner" I said kissing his plump lips

He smiled in the kiss and pulled away, I pecked his lips again and smiled at him.

"I really do love you" I said and rested my head in his shoulder.

I felt my eyes getting heavy, I just gave up trying to stay up and let sleep take over me... But before I fell asleep, someone walked in and said

"You really loves her Tanner, don't hurt her"

Tanner then said "to hurt Jade, is like being stabbed over and over again"

After I heard that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.