Harder (half smut)

I gotten woken up by kisses on my neck, I opened my eyes seeing tanner. That turned me on.

I said good morning and sat up, tanner kissed my lips. He trailed his lips down to my neck, I let out a little moan.

He smiled at me, please I whispered. He tugged on my shirt, and looked up at me. I nodded and he ripped my shirt off.

He kissed down to my bra, I lifted my back and he unclipped it. Then I remember is mom home.

"Is mom and dad home" I asked
"No I made sure" he said

He kissed my boob and sucked on my nipple. I moaned while he played with my other boob. He lead down to my stomach.

I saw him leaving hickeys to my underwear. I got so turned on by that, I felt my heat get wetter and wetter.

He looked up at me and I nodded, he took my underwear off and rubbed my core. I moaned and grabbed the sheets, he took off his sweats.

Tanner was left in his boxers, me completely nude. He put his head down to my heat and licked my folds.

I started moaning and placed my hands on his head. He licked up and down, I moaned the loudest I have.

Tanner finished licking my heat when I came. I stood up and nelt down I front him, I pulled his boxers down and grabbed his junk.

I licked up his shaft and put him in my mouth. I bobbed my head, his shaft moving in and out.

He groaned as I deepthroated him. He shot his cum in my mouth and I swallowed it.

He placed me on the bed and asked

"Baby do you want to do this"  he asked sweetly
"Yes" I said

He kissed my lips before he entered my heat, a pain hit my heat like a boomerang.

"Are you okay" tanner asked looking worried
"Yes go slow" I said

My eyes was sealed shut, he pushed in all the way. He waited for me to nod, I nodded and he started moving.

The pain turned into pleasure in the matter of seconds, he moved his hips to mine faster making pleasure to my heat.

He quickened up his pace and made me close to coming.

"I'm so close baby" he said as our skin slapped together
"Tanner faster please" I said moaning

He went faster and I was about to cum

"I'm about to cum" I said
"Me to baby" he said

Right when he said that I cummed. He pulled out and cummed on my stomach. I sat up and kissed him on the lips.

He lid down and covered us up, I cuddled up to him

5 hours later

"Be thankful it's only me" I heard a voice.

I opened my eyes seeing Tristan

"Jesus Tristan" I said wrapping my body in the blanket that fell off of me
"What's going on" tanner said opening his eyes
"Your brother" I said pointed to the door
"What the fuck bro get out" tanner yelled

He got out and I got up and put my Pyjamas on, tanner put his boxers and pyjama pants on. I walked up to him and kissed his lips.

I walked out to see Tristan alone in my living room. I sat next to him and watched t.v.

"Don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone" he said
"Thanks Tristan" I said hugging him.

I got up and walked to my kitchen to make pancakes, tanner walked up behind me. Wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, are you okay.

I said yes and turned around, and kissed his lips...

I have everything I wanted here, a loving boyfriend, amazing friends, funny parents. That's everything I wanted...