Update: i hit 1 million

Tanners pov
Jade is okay, she's out of he hospital today and she needs crutches for 3-4 months, I asked if she was okay and she said yes. There's something about her that makes me like her more than I usually like girls, I don't know if it's her beautiful smile or crystal blue eyes.
        I got on my YouTube and realized that I'm almost to 1 million!
      I ran to moms room yelling 3000 more till one million baby! (In a not weird way)
      I phoned Jade and Chloe to get their butts over here!
       Tanner is staying for 2 more days!
He wants to stay for 1 million. I want to go on a date with Jade for one million but I don't know how to ask her
   (Door opens with Jade yelling tanner)
"Here" I yelled and got up to help her, I grabbed her crutches and lifted her. "Put me down" jade yelled laughing,
They sat down and I got subscriber counter out and showed Jade. She yelled no way and hugged me tightly. 'God I don't want the hug to end' I said in my mind "ok I won't let go" Jade said laughing "I said that out loud didn't I" I said laughing "yea" Chloe said joining in.
Tanner f came in and surprised Jade and Chloe (they had it planned)
"Omg" Jade said and hugged him. "I thought you left this morning" Chloe said hugging him.
"I'm staying for tanners 1 million" tanner f said and sat down.
"SQUAD" Tristan yelled, we all laughed.
"WHATS ALL THE YELLING FOR TANNER" he yelled again "IM ABOUT TO HIT ONE MILLION ON YOUTUBE" I  yelled back.
"OMG CONGRATS" Tristan yelled "THANKS" I yelled. "WHY ARE WE YELLING" Jade yelled "I DONT KNOW" I yelled laughing.
(15 minutes later)
Jade pov
"Omg I HIT ONE MILLION" Tanner yelled and hugged me "congrats"
I said laughing and hugging back. "Jade will you go out with me?" Tanner asked me, I looked at him, he has pleading eyes that can basically say 'please say yes' in them
•••••••••
Cliffhanger boi's bit anyway like Tanner is at 997,902 and I wanted to post
I got on the volleyball team!! I have way more practices than I thought! But I hopefully have time to update!
I'm on junior this year, also it's like give 110 or your off😂
I don't want to be kicked off first thing!
But I can't walk, my legs hurt😂
I have practice tomorrow after school so I'll probably update after practice!!
Love you and I'll update tomorrow