Christmas decorating and parties

I woke up in tanners bed, Tanner was shirtless and had his arms wrapped around my waist.

I love him so much words can't explain, I kissed his lips slightly and got up. I got my phone and saw fox posted a Instagram photo.
(Note: Tanner fox will be fox and Tanner braungardt will be Tanner)

I opened Instagram  seeing me, Tanner and Chloe was posted in it. The picture was taken before he left for San Diego. The caption was "Christmas is coming around can't wait to see you guys"

I smiled and woke Tanner up, we kissed. He got up and got a shower, I phoned Chloe. We talked about her mom, and visiting Kansas for Christmas.

I then thought about it, Tanner haven't decorated his house yet. He got out of the shower and came out wearing his black Braungardt shirt and pants.

I hugged him and whispers in his ear,
"Wanna go to target and get Christmas decorations"
"Sure" he said and kissed my lips.

I got in the shower washing my long blonde hair and slim body. I got out and wrapped my body in a towel and my hair in a towel.

I walked into tanners room and seen Tanner and Quentin talking, I ran to my book bag and got sweats and my Braungardt supply co. Shirt with my bra and undies.

I ran to the bathroom and changed into my clothes. I took my hair out of its towel and seen my wavy hair is almost dried.

I brushed it out and left it wavy. I walked out, seeing Tanner vlogging. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. I say hi to the camera and the left to get tanners challenger keys.

Tanner and Quentin walked out of his room with their vlog cameras and a jacket on. I threw Tanner the keys and called out shotgun. Quentin called it at the same time. I started running to the car, with Quentin right behind me.

Tanner unlocked the door and I got in first, I started laughing at Quentin who is in the back. Tanner finally got to the car, he put the key in and started her up.

I grabbed the aux cord and connected my phone to it. I turned on happy song by bring me the horizon. Tanner and Quentin looked surprised about my song choice.

We arrived at target and we all got out. Quentin started vlogging, I took tanners camera, and started vlogging to.

Tanner got s cart and told me to get in, he pushed me around target while I vlogged.

We finally got to the Christmas decorations. We got a tree, led lights for tanners room, and bulbs for the tree.

Tanner pushed me to the checkout. We payed and left, we put the bags in the trunk and got in and drove home.

When we got home we started decorating the house. Me and Quentin went to tanners room to put the led lights up.

I stood on tanners bed and started placing them around the celling. I am really short so Quentin needed to do the parts that didn't have something I could stand on, and that's most of it.

We finally got it done, Taylor walked in and hugged me.
"Where was you the last days of school?" I asked
"Sick" Taylor said smiling.
"Oh" I say laughing

Tanner walked in and held his phone to my face. Tanner fox's' Christmas party. Kansas, bench drive 23. Tonight

That must mean he's in Kansas!! A knock came to the door and I ran down and opened it seeing Chloe and fox.
I started crying for some reason, I missed my 2 best friends.