Chapter 1 (StoryTime)

'Cinderella flew through the air, far from all things ugly and ordinary and when she landed at the ball she found herself most impertinently surrounded by pirates' one twin exclaimed getting very into tonight's story time.

' There was Alf Mason so ugly his mother sold him for a bottle of Muscat, Bill jukes, every inch of him tattooed' another twin continued walking closer and closer to her younger brothers that were staring at her in adoration.

"And cruelest of them all" both twins looked at each other than back at the boys.

"HOOK" both of them shouted "with eyes blue as forget me nots," one twin started "save when he clawed your belly" as another twin continued the sentence something they found each other doing quite often.

All of a sudden the oldest brother John jumped up and grabbed his toy sword

"girlies said hook, we have come for ye glass slippers".

Grace smiled as her brother continued along in the story.

" Who be you to order me about and call me girlie" as she started challenging her brother to a sword fight.

Little did the four children know they had a visitor that was never to be seen outside their nursery window watching as the brunette fought brilliantly with her brother while the other two (Michael and Wendy) laughed along.

All of a sudden nana started barking very loudly at the window scaring their little guest and his fairy away.

"Alright nana it's just a bit of fu-" Grace stopped mid sentence when she realised it was not the children she was barking at ,But the window.

All four children ran to the window as Wendy opened it, only to see the dark winter night , some trees and lights from houses.

"Maybe she just saw her reflection in the glass .. Stupid dog whatever to do with her" Grace laughed.

And so the children left it at that.

"For what troubles a grown up will never trouble a child"

⭐️ So that was my first really chapter I hope you all liked it please comment and vote and follow me and all that other stuff and of course FEED BACK IS WELCOME THANK YOU GUYS⭐️
⭐️NEVER GROW UP⭐️