Chapter 12 ( The final Farewell)

"Why is he? What is he?" Hook roared shoving pirates out of his way and marched towards Grace and Wendy.

"Ill have one more story from the other twin before you both die" Hook said grabbing a hold of Grace's neck. "The story of Peter Pan , Once upon a time" Hook scoffed

"Once upon a time" Grace struggled to get out because of the hold on her neck. "Brutes , The sister of Red Handed Jill is gonna tell us a story" Smee announced making all the pirates gather round at her feet.

"There was a boy names peter pan who decided not to grown up" Grace said vaguely causing hooks metal hook to land right beside her face stabbing into the wood.

"Skip the prologue" He hissed

"So he flew away to the Neverland where the pirates are." There was a gasp in the audience of pirates as one of them raised their hand. " Was one of them pirates called Noodler"

Grace looked at the pirate up and down strangely " Yes."

The pirate was chuffed " Captain did ya hear , I am in a story" Noodler exclaimed. Captain Hook was soon getting fed up and took his pistol out to shoot the interrupting pirate.

"What fun he must of had" Hook mocked. "Yes , but he was rather lonely" Grace continued.

"Lonely?.. He needed a Gracie" Hook looked at the girl

"I need a Gracie" Another pirate said dreamily.

"Why a Gracie?!" Hook demanded to know. "He liked my stories" Grace said sharply.

"What stories?" Hook scoffed. "Cinderella ,Snow white , Sleeping Beauty" Grace listed."Love stories?" Hook exclaimed.

"Adventures in which good triumphs evil" Grace exclaimed

"They all end in a kiss" Hook groaned. Grace gasped remembering the hidden kiss and the look of realization soon hit Hook's face. " A kiss" He whispered. "He does feel , He feels about you" Hook laughed and cut the ropes that were tying grace to the ships pole.

"She told him stories , He taught her to fly. How." Hook shouted coming very close to Grace's face.

"You just think happy thoughts and they lift you into the air." Grace grunted

"Alas i have no happy thoughts" Hook grunted. " That brings you down" Grace spat.Hook pointed the sharp end of the hook to Grace's neck and pressed in causing all the lost boys to gasp.

"How else"

"No""Don't tell him" "Leave her alone" The lost boys shouted all but one.

"Fairy dust , you need fairy dust" Michael shouted causing all the boys to scream at him for exposing their secret "MICHAEL"

"What of pan , will unhappy thoughts bring him down" Hook asked

"He has no unhappy thoughts".

"How if his Gracie walks the plank" Hook shouted to the pirates making them all shout in agreement.

"Plank"Plank"Plank"Plank"Plank" The pirates shouting blindfolding Grace and sending her out to the edge.

"You know i really am terribly sorry about this" Hook mocked guilt. All of a sudden ticking of a clock could be heard approaching the ship.

"The Irony it comes for hook and gets a story" Hook laughed banging his right foot down on the plank causing Grace to stumble and fall. The shouts could be heard from the lost boys and Grace fell into the water. But little did they know she had fallen into the arms of a certain blonde haired boy.