Chapter 4 ( a man that children fear and adults respect)

That night Wendy felt a presence watching her as she slept.Feeling the presence very strongly Wendy opened her eyes only to see a blonde boy floating above her.

Wendy gasped and shot up in bed hearing the thump of the guy hitting the wall and nanas barking grace shot up in her bed too.

The mysterious floating boy looked between the two girls before flying out the window.

Grace and Wendy looked at each other then ran to the window to see if the mysterious boy was still in sight.

Wendy ran to the drawer and grabbed and candle and ran outside grace running out with her.

The twins looked all around the garden but could not see a trace of the boy in sight.The girls had both just blamed it on over tiredness ..

Sitting in school the next day sewing seemed very hard as both girls could not get their minds off the "dream" they both had.

All of a sudden the sound of a stick being slammed on a desk was heard all through out the classroom.

Everyone from each row turned and looked."

Ohh Wendy .. You're in so much trouble" Grace whispered sadly to herself this would definitely get Wendy a letter home.

As they all walked home grace decided to get to the bottom as to what had happend " you drew a picture ... Of a boy ... Flying above you.. In bed" grace said slowly.

"what were you thinking of course you were going to get caught what do you think dad is going to say"

Grace was getting worried for Wendy."he won't have to say anything if he doesn't get the letter" Wendy shouted as she chased the boy with the letter. "Oh no" grace sighed ..

Grace saw both nana and Wendy bursting into the bank and she knew this wasn't to end well.

Just as she predicted it didn't go well and here they were mr darling roaring and dragging nana outside while everyone else followed.

"I HAVE BEEN HUMILIATED ! I MUST BECOME A MAN THAT CHILDREN FEAR AND ADULTS RESPECT" not so loud George" " George the neighbors will hear.

" Mr darling turned and stared at them " let them hear !! The the whole world know ! This is not a nurse .. This is a dog !" Mr darling ripped nanas bonnet off her as she whimpered.

Mr darling walked back over and stood in front of the twins "tomorrow,you begin your instruction with aunt Millicent it's time for you two to grow up!" Mr darling spat.

SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY ❤️

⭐️NEVER GROW UP⭐️