Chapter 9 (Our brothers!)

After some time , the boys had eventually finished the house that they had been constructing for Wendy and Grace. Wendy was still unconscious but the boys did a great job in building the house around her so she was comfortable when she woke up.

Peter had brought Grace down to his clubhouse that he shared with the lost boys.
"This is where I sleep" Peter said excitedly pointing over to one small area. "there's where Tink slept , but that's no longer important.

Peter continued to run around the clubhouse showing grace every individual detail. "And you can stay as long as you want , forever sounds like a good time to me , that way we can get to know each other better." Peter smiled grabbing her hands

Grace smiled at the boy knowing she could not stay here forever , but she only wished that she could've been born into a life with as much adventure as he did. Grace knew that the minute she went home a husband would be standing in the hallway waiting for her , and aunt Millicent would be forcing the ring onto her left hand herself to make sure the deed was done.

"You, Peter Pan , are quite probably the most extraordinary person I have ever met" Grace smiled squeezing both his hands.

Just then screams were heard from the tunnel and Wendy stumbled in. "And just what is going on here" Wendy demanded. "Wendy we are here to live a little , before returning to harsh reality, so smile and have fun"

"Have fun" Wendy shrieked grabbing her twin by the arm. "Grace we don't know these people". Both twins turned to look at Peter who had been looking off into space since Wendy entered. When he realised both twins were staring at him he gave both a cheeky smile but it was clear it was more directed at Grace.

"Yes , like how we have fun at home , giving the boys medicine" Grace smirked at Wendy making Wendy chuckle lightly remembering the times they would force feed john and Michael cough syrup.

Grace had filled a flower with "medicine" and walked right up to peter , nose to nose. "You really think you're going to get me to drink that" Peter smirked at the girl. "Oh Peter Pan I have every intention of making you drink this"

Grace made the first move of chasing Peter around the club house , Peters laughs could be heard all through out Neverland . Wendy stood there with a bitter look on her face watching the two get along so well.

Suddenly peter tripped on a branch making Grace fall right into him , both ended up on the floor tangled in each other.

Both were laughing hysterically until Peter stopped and looked at the girl laying on top of him. "You really have the most beautiful eyes" Peter whispered as if it was a secret.

Suddenly Wendy started screaming out for grace , "Grace , john ! Michael! Where are they ?!" Wendy shrieked , during all the excitement with Peter , Grace had forgotten two key members of the darling family.

Grace looked at Wendy then at peter. "Our brothers!" She screamed rolling off Peter.

⭐️They took Peter Pan off Netflix , I'm suing , VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW ⭐️