Chapter 14 (Me? Forget?Never.)

"Peter" Grace whisper to him as she lay her head in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry , trust me when i say i do not want to grow up. My time here has been but a dream and at times when i was with you i began to think it was. That my life here was too good to be true. I must return with my brothers and sister. It is the life society has chooses for me."

"But.. this is yours" Grace clutched her fist to create the illusion that there was something in her hand. Hook then grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Its just a thimble" Grace whispered innocently

"How like a girl" Hook scoffed making the pirates laugh. "By all means my beauty give peter pan your precious thimble."

Grace leaned down to peters ear so only he could hear her "This belongs to you and always will". Grace unclenched her fist and put her hand on the left of peters face.

She then leaned down to his lips very slowly and pressed them together. The teenage boy froze , never experiencing something like this before , he was quick to respond to Grace's " Thimble" and pressed his lips against hers.

Grace could not ignore the cliche sparks and fireworks that she was feeling , and she knew no man at home could ever make her feel like this , he made her happy , gave her a life filled with adventure and even a little danger.

All the lost boys gasped and their jaw dropped as they witnessed what was happening in front of them.

"Ohh" Tink said dreamily. Both Peter and Grace opened their eyes and stared at each other lovingly.

"That was no thimble" John said shocked by his sisters actions. "That was a hidden kiss" Michael finished and a giggle was heard from Wendy.

Thunder was soon heard causing both pirates and lost boys to glance confused at the sky.

Hook grabbed the girl away from the boy who was grinning ear to ear like a Cheshire cat. Hook let go of the girl who grinned at how happy and pink Peter was getting.

"Brace yourselves lads" Slightly warned shaking his head and moving back

"Its a powerful thiiing" Tootles sang

"Pan ... Youre pink!" Hook gasped as all the pirates gathered round to see.

Tink flew out of nibs hand to let them know to take cover. All the lost boy Michael , John , Wendy and Grace bent down and covered their heads.

"Split my infinitives"

"AHHHHH" Peter screamed so loud he blew the pirates into the air. Grace screamed along with him and laughed when she saw him fly into the air.

He soon flew back down yelling and grabbed two swords tossing one to hook.

"No i have won" Hook whined. Peter wasnt having any of it and laughed like a child "Waa-Hoo"

"You are old"Peter stated sternly " And Alone!"

"Alone" one of the young twins shouted

"No i have won" Hook fought , he was now flying in the middle of the ocean with the crocodile swimming under him.

"Done for" Grace said sternly. Peter looked down at her and smirked looking back at hook to see him falling.

"No happy thoughts ,Happy thoughts" Hook panicked

"Old , Alone , Done for" Everyone chanted causing hook to fall further into the crocodiles mouth. "Old , alone , done for" Hook repeated before falling into the crocodiles mouth.