Chapter 6 (never is an awfully long time)

"This may hurt a little" grace told peter in the softest way possible as she held up the sharp needle

Peters shadow seemed to see in sharpness too as he clutched on peter pulling him back into the bed.

Grace continued to sew the shadow back to peters foot even with his grunts of pain she had managed to do it properly
Realising she had come to the end on the thread she turned to peter.

"Might I borrow your knife" she asked
Peter hesitated before handing her the knife from his holder

Grace snipped the thread and smiled "thank you"

Peter stood up amazed that his shadow was now back to being attached to him.

"Oh the cleverness of me" he shouted smugly.
Grace was taken aback as she laughed "of course I did nothing"

Peter shrugged her off "eh you did a little"
Grace scoffed "a little? She got up and walked over to her bed bouncing back into it "good night"

Peter didn't want to stop talking to grace.there was something about this one girl that made peter want to keep coming back to her.

He crawled back into graces bed "grace?"one girl is worth more than 20 boys"

"You really think so ??" She mumbled into her pillow
"I live with boys .. the lost boys .. they are well named."

This made grace even more excited as she bounced up in bed "who are they ?!"

Peter flew off the bed but then stood up very quickly trying to regain himself leaning on her bed "children who fall out of their prams when the nurse is not looking if they are not claimed in seven days they are sent to the never land"

Grace's smile grew wider "are there girls too?"
Peter crouched down to the heart that both grace and Wendy had in their beds "girls are much too clever to fall out of there prams"

All of a sudden peter bolted for the window ready to leave although he really didn't want to.

"Wait peter don't go" grace begged. Peter smiled at the girl In front of him. "I have to tell the other boys about Cinderella" he smiled at her.

"But I know lots of stories I can tell you and the boys.grace grabbed his hand.
Peter looked down at their hands and smiled

"come with me" peter smiled grabbing graces other hand. "I can't fly" "I'll teach you and away we go"

Grace stepped back towards the beds of her siblings.

"can my brothers and sister come to"
Peter stepped over to the beds seeing the sleeping boys and teenage girl snoring very loudly but he knew them coming was the only way grace would.

Grace looked back at him and he smiled and nodded.

"GUYS GET UP THERE IS A BOY HERE WHO IS TO TEACH US TO FLY"

All the siblings jumped up and examined the boy in front of them before looking back at the oldest sister who was looking at him with adoration.

"You offend reason sir"john said to the boy standing in front of him
Peter looked at him before taking off into the air.

"I should like to offend it with you"
" you just think happy thoughts and they lift you into the air" Peter shouted spraying all 3 siblings with fairy dust all three of them took off into the air.

Grace watched smiling and laughing at her siblings not noticing how close peter was to her.

The two 15 year olds faces were very close together as peter brought up his hand a very lightly blew fairy dust into grace.

Grace hadn't even noticed any thing until peter looked down , smirked then looked back up at her.

Looking down grace was shocked to see that she was actually flying.

"Now all four  of you .. come with me .. where fun is always and ageing is never"
The three siblings looked at each other before laughing and flying out the windows

Peter looked at them and smiled not noticing grace was slowly descending from the sky back down to the ground her back now facing him in front of the window.

Grace looked at her nursery a place she knew she would soon have to leave.

"Forget them grace .. forget them all come with and You'll never have to think of grown up things again" peter whispered into her ear slightly begging her.

"Never is an awfully long time" She whispered as she leaned into him before turning around and smiling at him, taking the last step out the window.

Little would grace and her siblings know that was the exact moment their parents burst into their nursery.

•it's been too long guys I'm so so sorry really hope you like this chapter! Follow  vote and comment I beg • Never grow up ⭐️