Chapter 7 (Cold , bitter London evening )

It was a cold , bitter evening as the children flew in the sky, venturing their way to Neverland.

"Higher , Higher" Wendy laughed trying to get herself higher above ground.

Out of the corner of her eye , grace saw a familiar pair of blue eyes staring at her , almost like the young boy was taking note of each little blemish on her face.

"This better be worth it pan" I laughed snapping the young boy out of his trance.

"Don't worry ms.Darling" Peter said grasping my hand and placing an over dramatic kiss onto it "I'll make sure it is".

He then flew to the top so he was front and centre.

"Who are you" Peter asked John , making Me giggle at the look on johns face.

"I'm John" He spoke firmly

"John , take a hold of this" Peter said shoving his filthy foot into johns face.
Cringing, John gripped in boys ankle softly with one hand.

"both hands" Peter said with a smirk
Peter then started to increase his speed making all of us take hold of each others ankles.

"WHATEVER HAPPENS , DONT , LET , GOOO" Peter screamed as the speed increased and we were being dragged through time and space.

That is when we saw billions of stars , but as we flew closer , we noticed the fluffy clouds pink from the mornings sun rise , and the beautiful mountains in front of us.

"Neverland" I gasped softly.
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
After flying through the sky for quite some time , Peter wanted to bring us all on top of the clouds to get a better look at the pirates.

Peter was looking at the ship with multiple pirates on it , only looking for one in particular but could not seem to see him , Grace on the other hand was perfectly happy with her birds eye view.

Peter the passed the telescope to Wendy so she could get a better look "forty gunner , she must do 12 knots under full sail" Wendy stated enthusiastically.

John then snatched the telescope off Wendy and took a look for himself.

"Noodler with his hands on backwards , Bill jukes every inch of him tattooed, HOOK!" John gasped giving the telescope back to peter

"Let's take a closer look" Peter whispered with a big smile on his face.

"Peter I really don't think that's safe" Grace grasped his hand pulling him back down.

"Trust me when I say I won't let anything happen to you" Peter whispered tucking her hair behind her ear making her blush slightly

Peter than began jumping and screaming in the clouds "oh peter it's not me I'm worried about" Grace sighed looking at her two younger brothers.

All the children were now doing tricks on the clouds , trying to get closer to the pirates ship.

All was well until all the children noticed something coming at them , and fast , peter pushed both twins out of the way making Grace fall onto another cloud but Wendy flew off in a different direction entirely.

"Tink find Wendy leave the rest to us" Peter told tink , grabbing graces hand and flying towards the pirates ship

"Peter what exactly are you dragging me into"Grace screamed.
"Nothing you can't handle" peter laughed "just distract them with me"

"Oh Captain Hoook" Peter sang as he flew around the ship.

"Fire at him, do not lose him" Hook screamed at pirates
"Captain he has a friend , which one do we get"

"That's mad , pan doesn't have frien- JUST GET THEM BOTH" Hook said once he noticed Grace was doing just as much damage as peter.

"Timbeeeer" Peter sang and they both flew away and the pirate ship started to collapse.

🌟It's short I know but I really do promise more updates are coming and I sincerely apologise that it has been so long, all your comments and votes mean so so much to me thank you ❤ 🌟