Chapter 3 An Awkward Lunch

Disclaimer- I do not own fairytail or its characters. I only own the plot of my story 'Fairy Tail High A New Chance'.

Recap

"Gajeel Redfox! You take your sorry butt over there and apologize to her now! While your at it. Pay her back!" I jabbed him with my finger in his chest to make my point.

"Shes gonna get punched now." Someone whispered.

Gajeel stared at me. "

Its too bad she will get hurt so soon she seemed nice." Another whispered.

"Yeah. Noone talks to Gajeel like that." Another said.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

He hung his head. "Yes Lucy..." he murmured.

"WHAT!!!" Everyone screamed confused.

************************************

Gajeel looked at me and pouted a bit, silently asking me if he really has to do this.

I smirk. "You know im feeling a little tired... you can give me a piggyback ride to the table while your at it!"

Gajeel glares at me before squatting down to give me access to his back. I jump on it before he continues walking to the other side of the cafeteria.

"No fair. That b**** has only been here for a day and shes already getting his attention." Some blonde popular girl sneers.

I bite my lips to stop the tears before Gajeel sets me down at our table. He clears his throat a bit. "Ahem... uh.. Levy... im sorry for taking your lunch." He hands her five dollars.

"No no Juvia is sorry. Juvia was complaining because she forgot her lunch. So Gajeel got it for Juvia."

"Did that just happen?" The raven boy named Gray says.

The rest of the populars shrug.

"I- its o-okay! Be-besides! Now I get to true Lucys awesome lunch!" Levy stammers out.

"True Lucy alwwys had the best lunches..." Gajeel turns to me with a longing look in his eyes.

I sigh. "Fine. Sit down."

"Gihi!"

I pull out the remainders of my lunch. I had only given Levy some of it. Saving the sushi apple and salad for myself. I pull out the apple and cut it into enough slices for the four of us to share and set it aside. Then i toss the salad with some cesar dresing to make a chicken cesar salad. I set it aside to. I pull out the large box of sushi. It may seem like I packed alot since there is plenty to share. But i have alot of bullies and they get mad if they aren't fed.

"Juvia please go get some paper plates and some forks."

Juvia stands up and I can hear her walk all the way to lunch line to grabs some plates. Thats when i realize all the attention is still on us. Juvia does as well.

She slams the end of her umbrella down and glares at everyone. The room becomes chilly. "Juvia believes that everyone can mind there own business."

Everyone turns around and continues what they are doing as Juvia sits down at our table. I dish out the salad, and the sushi. Then i set the aplles in the middle. Gajeel looks at me expectently.

"Alright fine." I pull out the caramel sauce. "This what your looking for?"

I see some drool form on his lips. "Eww. Your drooling."