Chapter 7 Father

Dedicated to Otaku_QueenBee who made my day last week and put a smile on my face. Thanks so much! Also can anyone please take a look at my other book. Its an original and i could really use some feedback thanks!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Lucys pov.

I woke up the next morning tucked into my bed alone. Erza must have left last night. I sighed and rolled arojmd in my bed before looking at the time. I realized it was pretty late and i wws going to leap out kf bed to get ready for school but as soon as I moved I was in alot of pain.

"Virgo!" I called. Moments later Virgo was standing in my room.

"Yes hime?" She asked slightly tilting her head to the side like a confused puppy.

"Its late. I need to get ready for school. Can you help me?"

She looked at me and blinked slowly twice. "You seriously don't think you are going to school today do you?"

"Wait what-"

"Lucy hime. You are staying home for the rest of the week. There will be no disscusion." She was leaving the room when she suddenly stopped and turned to me. "Loke will be up later with your breakfast and some news for you. Dont leave your room. Or else." There was an evil glint in her eye that gave me the chills. Then she sauntered down the stairs to the kitchen. There was no way I was leaving my room until she said I could.

There was a soft knock on my door. "Come in!" I called.

In walked Loke with a tray of breakfast. He set it in front of me and sat at the edge of my bed. His normal confident flirty smirk was no where in sight. "Lucy... your father will be comjng back to the estate soon..." he glanced up at me searching my face for a reaction. I kept it neutral and free of emotions. He sighed and brushed some of my hair out of my face. "Lucy please don't be like this. We are your family. More so then that bastard is. We care about you. Promise me you wont push us away. If he hurts you... even is we are far away it will only take one word from you and you will imediatley have us by your side." He looked at me and i let one single tear fall down my face. Still keepimg it calm and neutral. He wiped it away with his thumb before embracing me in a brotherly hug.

"Thank you Loke. I needed that." I hugged him back and then he left. I ate my breakfast and then slowly rolled over and fell back asleep.

__________

3rd person pov.

"Dad?" A 10 year old Lucy called out. He wasn't normally home at this time. She truged into the kitchen where she found him. He was laying on the floor. Alchohol bottles were all aroumd him. His face was streaked with tears and he was mumbling under his breath.

"Papa? Are you okay? Whats wrong?"
Lucy slowly approached him. His head shot up. "You!!" Lucy flinched back.

"Its your fault!! Your the reason shes gone!!" He stumbled to his feet slowly trudging towards her.

"Please daddy. Dont say that. We can get through this together. With a loving smile. Isn't that what she would have wanted?"

"Don't talk about her!!" He roared and ran at Lucy. He raised a Vodka bottle and truck her left arm. Lucy froze as she fell to the ground. Tears falling down her face she didn't scream. She didn't say anything.

"I wish you were never born." He finally spat, looking down at her with a sinister smirk. Then he walked out the door.

---------------
Lucy's pov.

I woke up panting and covered in sweat. I walked into the bathroom and began stripping down to shower. I caught my reflection in the mirror and stopped. My gaze imediatley being drawn to the upper half of my left arm. There, was the faint scar one line that was 3 inches long and many dots and speckled scars around it. I traced the scars with my finger shivering at the memory. My father didn't come home after that night, he buried himself in work. I would like to think he felt guilty but im scared to find out.

I sighed and drew my eyes away from the scar. I put one hand against the mirror and stared into my eyes. I took a quick glance at all the scars on my body before resting my forhead on the mirror beside my hand and closing my eyes.

After all the things he said and did one question always ays through my head. 'Why can't I bring myself to hate him?'

-----------------

Word count- 798

Sorry it's short and late. Please forgive me.

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

-Rockster123456