Chapter 5 Kitty Cats and Bunny Rabbits

I wasnt going to update yet but i was so excited!! We've reached 100 views thank you so much!!! So here is Gajeels dream. Soon you will get erzas chapter.

--------------------
Gajeels pov.

I was walking down the red brick path in Magnolia park on a hot summer day. I was 8 old enough to go by myself and barely tall enough to see over the park benches.

It was when i was walking past a cherry blossom tree when I heard quiet timid singing. I sat on one side of the tree while the singer hummed on the other. They were amazing. I listened for a long time until i accisently sneezed.

"Achoo!!!"

"Eeeepp!!!" A streak of blonde scurried away.

"Hey wait!" I chased after her."I'm sorry I didnt mean to scare you. You have a beautiful voice. My name is Gajeel!" I stuck out my hand and she eyed it warily before slowly taking it in her own. She was so tiny. Walked together for a while. She was so kind. Slowly she started to open up to me. I was so distracted i didn't notice i was about to run into something.

*clang!*

"Oww..." I rubbed my face whinning a bit. I looked to my left to see the girl laughing. "Hey what are you laughing about??!!"

"Eep! Sorry Gajeel its just really funny. You ran into an iron fence. By the way its Lucy. Mine as well give you some knowledge since you probably knocked most your sense out."

"Hey!" She giggled before she ran over to a bush of flowers.

"These are Lillies they are my favourite." She smiled. She leant in to smell them when

*rustle rustle*

"Ahh!" She jumped back and hid behind me. "What is it Gajeel?"

"I dont know but i hope its a dragon!!"

"A-a-a dragon?? No way. I hope its a bunny."

"How ironic!?" I chuckled at her.

"Huh??"

"Your just like a bunny. Timid, shy, cute and tiny." A blush enveloped her face.
"In fact from now on im going to call you Bunny Girl."

Her face turned into a scowl. "Fine then I'm going to call you iron dragon. That way I will never forget the day you ran into an iron fence." She stuck her tongue out at me when we heard more rustles and then a very weak sound.

"Mew.. mew.."

Lucys fave begin to glow and she reached into the bush and pulled it out. "Its a kitten!!!" It was black and looked very similar to a panther. It had a scar over its one eye. She carefully handed me the kitten.

"My parents wont let me have pets. So hes all yours. What are you going to name him?"

"Well he kind of looks like a panther and we found him in a bush of lillies how about Pantherlilly. Lilly for short."

She smiled and her face began to glow. "I love it!"

That night i took lilly home. He had been my bestfriend since then and Lucy and I became close as well. We looked after him together for a long time.

---------------------
Word count- 522

I know really short. Sorry i wanted something up for 100 views. Erzas chapter will be up by the end of tomorrow and im aiming to have a chapter of TNSCN up by friday night. Thanks so much for reading and the support!

-Rockster123456