Two

A week later, and Jack still hasn't gone home. I was sure he would after I threw up in front of him. Instead, he helped me to bed and sat and talked. Does he realise I have a crush on him? Is it obvious? I mean, I don't want him to know, but it feels like he's constantly teasing me, little friendly actions, making breakfast, hugs, comforting me as whenever I throw up. He's just being a good friend, but my mind can't help but tell me differently, raise my hopes.

And it, him, I don't know. The voice that forces thoughts into my head. Thoughts I want to ignore. It can be as simple as it telling me to kiss Jack, as it did when he lifted my chin, or to grab his ass when he bends down to pick stuff up, neither of which I'm about to do any time soon. It tries to control my mind, my body sometimes. I don't know how to stop it, who to tell; people would think I'm crazy.

I'm suddenly pulled from my brain as Jack taps my shoulder. I realise I've been leaning on the kitchen counter, staring at the kettle; it's long since been boiled and cooled.

"You alright, Mark? You've been acting a bit out of it all this week." His face is plastered with concern and I feel terrible for worrying him.

"Yeah, yeah, I've just, uh, not been getting much sleep, haha." He smiles and walks back to whatever he was doing before. My stomach starts to ache again and I grasp it quickly, letting off a pained groan. I try to push it away, but Jack has obviously already noticed and runs over to me. He starts to rub circles on my back, holding his other hand to my forehead to check for a temperature.

"Everything's okay, Mark." His lovable, Irish accent only makes the twisting and turning worsen. Jack leans my head over the sink as my whole body heaves, forcing me to vomit. I begin to sob as the voice laughs. Moving to stand next to me, he rests his arm on my waist, trying to comfort me. Grip his hand. Massage it. No. No, I won't do that. You're such a pussy. Stop taunting me! Ah, but it's too fun! I feel myself become weaker, and it attempts to move my hand into Sean's. Stop it! Why? I'm bored. Just shut up. "Mark, you there?"

"Yeah, yeah I am. I must've just got a real bad sickness, aha." He removes his hand from my side and I feel the folds in my t-shirt straighten. As he does this, the voice sighs and becomes dormant. "You should probably go home. I don't want you getting ill."

"I'm not leaving, you need someone to look after you!"

"But your channel..." I try to come up with an excuse.

"I can record here. Plus, friends come first." He chuckles and hands me a glass of water. "Maybe you should get some more sleep. It might help." I stare at his green hair as he leads me to my bedroom, my head throbbing. Once I've laid down, Jack flicks the light off and closes the door.

Just kiss him already.

A/n - I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I still need to write the next one whoops.