Three

Jack's POV

Last night I couldn't sleep. I'm just so worried about Mark... he's not being his usual happy self. He seems to be pushing everything and everyone away, this sickness, or whatever it is, obviously worsening with each day.

I know I shouldn't have, but once the red haired man was fast asleep, which I could tell from his quiet snoring, I had opened the door to his room and snuck in. I can't tell you how long my mind zoned out, just sitting there, massaging his hand, my body leant against his. My eyes monitored every slight movement he made, just wanting to keep him safe. Mark is my best friend, after all.

And now, I'm slumped in the wheelie chair positioned at the desk of the room I've been borrowing to record videos. Having finished an episode of happy wheels, ( rip happy wheels ;-; ) my voice was sore due to the amount of raging that had happened, and I was already losing it as a result of this cold anyway. Illness really fucks with you. Especially poor Mark. 

Standing up, I decide to go and check on him. For all I know, it's possible the half Korean is still tucked up under his bed covers, sleeping peacefully. Lost in my thoughts, I don't realise Mark shuffling down the corridor in front of me, wrapped in his blanket, and trip over it, landing with a thud on the ground.

Mark's POV

I watch helplessly as the Irishman's body collides with the floor before me. "Fuck, Jack, are you okay? I'm so sorry," I mumble, my morning voice still present having only woken up five minutes prior. The response I receive is him turning onto his back and giggling, giving a thumbs up.

"I'm absolutely fine! How are you, sleepy head," he almost sings, getting up like nothing happened. A smile spreads across my face in relief and I shrug my shoulders. "I'm okay, I guess."

We continue down the hallway together until we arrive at the kitchen. Scrambling to the cupboard, we try to get what we know both of us want - the last chocolate filled pancake. Tickling commences, resulting in us falling over, crying from laughter on the floor. In all the chaos, Sean somehow ended up sitting in my lap. As soon as I realise, a blush spreads like a wildfire across my cheeks.

Suddenly, I have no control over my right arm and the manic laughter fills my head as I watch my hand move up the smaller man's shirt. Try as I might, I can't stop the movement as it creeps towards his nipples - something he's established as a weak spot in his videos. 

"Mark, what are you doing?" His panicked voice asks, but he doesn't seem to be doing anything to stop it. 

Got ya. No, stop this! I've fallen for your petty excuses too many times Mark. I want Jack, and I know you do too. Please, stop this! Not now. Please! 

I continue to try and fight against whatever this voice rattling my brain is, and I finally come out on top, smiling in reprieve as I feel my body fall back before blackness engulfs me.

A/n - I'm so sorry. I have no clue what this chapter is. Atm, my mind is somewhere else and I'm not concentrating properly on anything. Anyway, have this shitty chapter I guess. I may put this book on hold for a while (even though I've only reached three chapters) to try and sort shit out in my life. I love y'all and if you want to write some actually alright writing by me, check out my book 'The Demon That Gets in my Head' if you haven't already (self-advertisement oooo)  ~ Jenny x