Six

Jack's POV

I pull up into the driveway and sigh before unclipping my belt and exiting the car. I've probably been gone about an hour and a half and it's knocked me out. Like, damn! Who knew shopping trips could be so tiring.

Slowly, I unpack the full carrier bags and place them in a crate to carry into the house, then lock the car. It beeps and a lazy smile crawls across my lips. After approaching the door, I insert the keys into the lock and open it with a welcoming click. It swings open and bangs slightly against the wall due to a sudden gust of wind. The house appears to be silent, making my smile grow as I assume Mark is getting some much-needed rest, so I quietly go about ferrying the stuff to the kitchen to unpack.

After about ten minutes, I've finished putting the things away and decide now would be an excellent time for a cup of coffee. I grab a mug and flip the switch, watching and listening to the kettle springing into action. Once the new pack of granules is open, I reach in with a metal teaspoon to scoop some into my cup.

Suddenly, a pair of cold hands land on my waist, causing me to jump and coffee granules to fly over the kitchen counters as the tub and spoon fall out of my grip. A yelp escapes my lips and my head slowly turns, unsure of whether I want to see my murderer or no... oh. It's Mark.

"Mark! Don't scare me like that!" I exclaim, giggling slightly. But that stops as soon as I take a closer look at the man behind me. This... this isn't Mark. Well, it must be... I mean, it sure looks like him. Well, almost. Except his eyes are pitch black and blood red, bearing into my soul as he smirks, sharp teeth shining under the harsh kitchen lights. "M-m-mark?" I barely whisper, scared for any sound to exit my mouth in case it triggers this being.

A sudden, deep chuckle emits from him, seeming to originate in the deepest, darkest pits of hell, as one hand travels from my waist and rubs my, very shaky, thigh. I gasp at the cold fingers tracing the outline of my body and am too frightened to move, unable to let out a cry for help.

"I'm not Mark, baby boy," he whispers, almost menacingly, sending shivers down my spine.  I was scared out of my mind, but those two words flowing from Mark's... at least what seemed like Mark's mouth made my whitewashed cheeks glow a faint pink. Another chuckle sends more chills throughout my body and this being's presence begins to make me feel weak.

"How sweet. Little, baby Jackaboi is blushing, just like the perfect little princess he is," the smirk grew as he spoke, seemingly knowing the effect his words had on me. I... I didn't... I couldn't feel this way! Who even was this man!

"St-stop!" I mutter, almost inaudibly. Finally, my body kicks into action and begins struggling against the man's hold. But even once he released my side, I had nowhere to go. I was pressed into the corner of the kitchen, his body against mine, hot breath fanning out across my neck and ear as he took in my features. "Wh-who are you! Where's Mark!?"

"Hush, hush, sweetcheeks. Mark won't be coming back for a very long time," the entity mumbles so quietly that even from so close it was a strain to hear the words, "He allowed me to take over and I'm not giving up this body - or you - anytime soon." His hands and breath continue to travel around my slender frame and I notice his muscles are even more pronounced than Mark's. 

"W-who are you?" I repeat, voice slightly cracking as he ran his left hand under my shirt and over my right nipple.

"I, pet, am Dark. But you can call me Daddy," he grins.

"Daddy?!" I laugh under my breath. "As if I'd ever - ah!" a sudden gasp shakes my body as his right-hand slaps my ass roughly. 

"Yes. Daddy. And if you don't, you'll get punished. And don't go thinking I'm a softly like your little Markimoo. Don't believe I'll be gentle as you dream he is. I will hurt you," he growls, making me turn my head away and allowing my hair to flop over my eyes. As much as I hate this, his words and touches are turning me on to no extent and I want nothing but for him to stop.

"P-please st-top!" I beg, tears filling my eyes due to fright.

"Please who, baby?" he whispers against my ear and I can picture his smirk dancing behind my closed eyelids.

"P-please stop-p D...D-d...Daddy."