Four

Jack's POV

His touch... it was ice cold, but somehow so welcoming. And I almost miss it as his hand slips down my stomach and off my body. Almost. 

In less than a second, I hear a thud as his body collapses onto the tiles, making me gasp and turn around instantly. "Mark?" I question, checking my best friend's breathing and pulse, smiling as I discover everything is normal. Standing up slowly, I make sure not to hurt him in any way and then bend down to carry the man to his bed. 

Why did he act like that? That wasn't Mark... he's never been like that before. He doesn't even like me like that! Does he? No, he doesn' t. No matter how much I long for him to love me back, I know he never will. 'Septiplier is dead', 'He's not my boyfriend' and much more of the sort are words that regularly pour out of his mouth with such ease. 

As I stumble into the dimly lit room, my mind is running in circles over these thoughts. Soon enough, I find myself sitting on the side of Mark's bed, him laying down next to me as my fingers run through his hair gently. He's so handsome, especially in this low light. I know I should, but I can't resist lying next to him, our bodies close. Him touching me felt amazing, and now it's happened once, I want it to happen again. No, I need it to happen again.

It must be only five minutes after that my eyes droop and I fall asleep, arms wrapped around the man of my dreams.

Mark's POV

My eyes flutter and I smile at the warmth. My bed never usually gets this cosy, so I'm gonna make the most of this.

Wait.

How did I even get here? Why am I tucked up so neatly? And why is... why the fuck is Sean in bed with me? Oh my... fuck... we didn't... did we? 

Within a second, I'm shaking Jack vigorously, needing him to wake up, needing to know I haven't hurt him. And it doesn't take long. His beautiful skies open and look up at me confused until he realises who I am and I see panic fill them. I did, didn't I... fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!

What feels like a tsunami crashes through my brain, messing everything up, bashing all thoughts into smithereens. Except one. I fucked him. I must've! Why else would we be in bed? He knows nothing of my feelings for him. Well, knew nothing at least. 

Soft hands place themselves on my cheeks, attempting to bring me back to reality, and after what feels like hours, they do. The green-haired man's voice is muttering soothing things to me as he pins me down to stop my violent thrashing I hadn't even realised I was doing. 

As he continues, the water washes out leaving my mind dry and functioning once more. Our eyes lock together, helping to calm my nerves even more, while at the same time making me want to break down into a panicking mess underneath him. But, thankfully, I don't.

So Mark, how was that? Fuck off. I don't need you right now. You know, I didn't lay a hand on him. Actually, that's not entirely true, but nothing more than you saw, buddy. Fuck off! That's not a very nice thing to say, Mark. Well, it's what I want you to do! I want you to get the fuck out of my head! Whatever, whoever the fuck you are, leave! 

A deep chuckle vibrates through my bones as I close my eyes, no longer being sucked into the whirlpools that are Jack's.

I'm not leaving, Mark. I think you already knew that. But I'm here to stay for a long time.

And I'm gonna get what I want.

A/n - writing, writing, wriiiiitiiiiing. I need to write more whoops. Oh well, do tell me what you think. I went back to school this week, so I have no clue when I'll be updating - it probably won't be much... sorry. I love y'all.

That's all for now, and I'll see you, in the next chapter.

Buh-bye!

~ Jen x