Chapter 10: Jays Embarrasment

Zanes POV
I started heading to class and I was happy that I sat in the back of the classroom with Jay so I could talk to him. Once I walk into class I notice that almost everyone is in here so I walk to my seat next to Jay and I nudge him.
" Jay are you alright?" I asked. Jay just shook his head.
"Jay you know you can talk" I say as he grabs a price of notebook paper and writes down " My throat hurts" is all he wrote.
" Well do you think it might be because Kai might of grabbed your throat and what happened anyway?" I asked.
" I don't want to talk about it" he wrote down.
"Ok" I said as class began. The teacher walked in.
_______________________________
Nya's POV 

I walked into class and I barely realized I was late. Once I walked in I found my seat quickly before the teacher noticed. I was still mad at Kai.
" Why does he have to be so protective of me?" I asked myself.
Then I started paying attention.
_______________________________
Jays POV
It's after school so I started heading to that alley again so I could collect myself before I went home. Little did I know someone was following me. I saet myself behind the dumpster and take out the bracelet my old friend gave to me and I sigh. Then someone surprised me.
" Jay?" Someone said. I try to shrink into nothing but she eventually finds me.
" Jay what are you doing?" Nya asked me.
" Nothing" I say barely above a whisper because my throat hurt.
" What do you have in your hand?" She kept getting closer to me and I was trapped. I was hiding the bracelet until she grabbed it. I tried to get it before I heard laughing.
" OMG you have a locket that has you and a old friend" she laughed. I started shaking again until I grabbed my bracelet and backpack and ran home and into my bed. I never spoke to my mom when I got home. She tried to get me to talk but I didn't.