Chapter 20: Getting ready for punishment

Jays POV

Kai was getting closer to me as he got his hand ready to slap me in the face but I was saved by a teacher walking out. Or so I thought, Kai just continued to slap me until the teacher walked up to him and told him to go to the principals office. The teacher didn't even care about me 

I not surprised she didn't see me or talk to me it just reminds me of my childhood and the other school I was at. 

I see Cole come I just stand up and try to pretend nothing happened. 

"Hey Jay" he greeted.

"H-Hey Cole"I say then I realized I shuttered. 

"Are you ok Jay?" He asked. 

"Yes I'm 100% Ok and there's no reason why I shuttered" I said most likely to fast and nervously.

" If you are sure" he says as I take off for the lunch room. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Kai's POV 

I was sent to the stupid principals office....again. I'm not surprised most teachers hate me, it's no surprise I mean because I most likely have the most Fs in this school. Jay will get punished for sending  me here. It will just have to wait.

________________________________________________________________________________

Nya's POV 

I have heard my brother got sent to the principals office again. It's no surprise for me I guess I mean it happens everyday . But all I know is whoever sent him there is going to have a fun day coming up.

Authors Note:Sorry this is so short but I'm having trouble with thinking what I want chapters to be about so if you have ideas for the upcoming chapters I would very much appreciate it. So hopefully the next chapter will be soon.