Chapter 24: The New Girl

Kais POV 

Everyone has been talking about some big secret and wont tell me. Well each one of the people that wouldn't tell me I gave them a punch in the gut. but they still wouldn't tell me I  don't why though. I finally see Nya so I go up to her and ask her.

" Hey Nya do you know the giant secret no one will tell me"

"Ya Kai I do but I dont know how happy you will be about it"

"Ok so what is it"

"Kai its her. Shes coming back"

"Who?"

"SKYLOR IS COMING BACK FOR HER FINAL YEAR AT NINJAGO HIGH" 

"Really shes coming back, Wow ..... well she can meet the biggest whimp in ninjago high"

"Ya i guess but wont that make him just want to go back to is old school even more then he probably already does?"

"When have you cared what he thinks or wants to do Nya he walked into our territory and now he is only getting what he deserves"

"Kai dont you think your being just the slightest bit mean to Jay"

"Nope I don't know what your even talking about." After I said that she just looked at me and walked off. I seriously don't know what she is even talking about. 

                                                                                   ~Next Day~

Lloyds POV

I see Skylor walk up to the school and go immediately up to Kai and start a conversation with him. I could tell this year is just going to be messed up. Good thing theres only a few months left. But I could tell that Jay is going to have a terrible finish to the end of the year because of those two. Kai and Skylor together are bad news. I see Cole and I walk up close to his ear and whisper something in his ear.

"Skylors here"

"What really?"

"Ya shes outside "

"Wheres Jay?"

"I think he is with Zane the have all there classes together,but I am not positive that he is here yet"

"Lets go make sure that Skylor doesn't see Jay"

"Ya lets go"

Jays POV 

I walk up to school and see Kai and immediately search for someone I know and i find Zane and run to his side. I stay quiet for my own sake then we just walk to class. Zane does give me a small smile and look back at him with a worried expression on my face. He gives me a sympathetic smile and then we just walk to class.